Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Possessed Chibiterasu: I stopped eventually. I stood still, arms crossed. "So, my dear. You hunt me down fir what purpose?" I said, trying to sound normal.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen  Adrena:
My cat green eyes stared at Chibi for a moment, analyzing him. It wasn't the real Chibi, he would never talk to me this way or run away from me. "Chibi, I know you're in there."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Possessed Chibiterasu: "Nope, all me." I smiled evilly, purring threateningly. "Try to deny your loved one, Queen Adrena." He grinned, showing her his ring. "With this ring, the king of darkness were to wield it - I could bring down the world into chaos. I grinned evilly at the thought.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
(This is my second account...)

Queen Adrena:
My eyes softened and stared at the Chibi I loathed. "Why do you want to see the world suffer? They have done nothing to you to deserve such treatment. It's insane... not healthy."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Possessed Chibiterasu: I continued to bare my fangs at her. "You haven't seen the difference in my attitude, my love?I am the king of darkness. Your boyfriend is possessed by the fifth Yami - Akuro." I said, narrowing my eyes and grinning evilly.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Possessed Chibiterasu: I continued to bare my fangs at her. "You haven't seen the difference in my attitude, my love?I am the king of darkness. Your boyfriend is possessed by the fifth Yami - Akuro." I said, narrowing my eyes and grinning evilly.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena:
An idea sprung from my mind. Maybe if I give Chibi rejection, the real Chibi will return. It wasn't guaranteed  but it was worth a try.

Putting the idea into action, my eyes narrowed at him, showing hatred. "My love? ###### ##### ## #### ## #### ####? ### have never loved me."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I heard my love's voice. I struggled out of Akuro's wrath, but made it. "I...love you, Queen Adrena..."I said gently, collapsing onto my back.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[Where is he? o.o]
Queen Adrena:

My eyes widened as I heard the real Chibi's voice, but I couldn't see him anywhere. Where are you, Chibi?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(In his bedroom now he's been freed.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

latest videos