Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "Ah. A lot of them happen here too."

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: I rubbed the back of my neck as I placed the white cloak on me. "Would you like to come? If you are not busy..." I felt different around Chibi, as if I just recently met him.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her. "But I'd hate to get in your way..."

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: Something was completely off, Chibi wouldn't have said that. "Well then, I must be going," I didn't bother to kiss him, so I immediately left the throne room.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and sat there. I heard laughing and cheering outside. It struck me to think of how sad I was to sit around. I took in a deep breath and stood up. I strode outside, seeing my people were happy.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I sighed and sat there. I heard laughing and cheering outside. It struck me to think of how sad I was to sit around. I took in a deep breath and stood up. I strode outside, seeing my people were happy.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: By the time we had arrived to my kingdom, the sun was already beginning to set. "My people always seem to know when to plan such things," I said with a smile.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I left my Throne Room, leaving a note in case she came back. I got on Nightmare - my black stallion with dark brown eyes. I knew Akuro's demons were about to invade Adrena's kingdom.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: Thousands white lanterns with small candles inside of them rose into the sky, the moonlight glowing brightly. My eyes became a pure pale blue as I gazed into the moon, immediately feeling my mother's presence.

A white fog then surrounded me, and formed into a woman. My eyes widened slightly as I recognized the face, it was my mother.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Crushing in the Cloud

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos