Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

I smiled coyly. "Thank you, Chibi," I said as I looked then looked at him leeringly. "Though, why did you ask for me? I know that there must be another person who is much better than I."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi folded his arms behind his back. He gave a kingly grin. "Because you're the best I know of." He smiled, placing his hand gently on her cheek. "Look at you. Growing up. One day, I know you'll become a beautiful queen." He smiled, giving her cheek a soft stroke with his thumb before pulling away.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

I looked at Chibi with a mild expression. "I am only one year younger than you are, it doesn't exactly make me too young," I said as I arched my eyebrow while scanning his expressions. I then placed my hands on my stomach and entwined my fingers together.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi chuckled softly. "I'm aware of that, Princess." He smiled. He watched as a guard ran up the stairs. "Lord Chibiterasu! Akuro's demons are invading!" He alerted. Chibi's loving expression turned to a harsh and determined one. "...Gather the armies. I'm going after him." He said seriously, then he looked back at Adrena. "I suggest you stay behind in hiding, Adrena. Akuro is after me - so I will face him alone." He said, crossing his arms.

(Oh my god, Adrena should be so in love with him she refuses to let him on his own. She even holds his hand. x3 It'll be so cute.)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Will do it! >:3 Oh, and remember that Adrena's a moon princess.]

Adrena Genesee

I shook my head, refusing to let him go on his own. "I shall not let you go on your own," I told him with an acerbic tone. "Simply because I am a female does not mean I am weak."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yush. I know. >x3)

Chibi looked at her blankly. "I know. But, you're a princess. I don't want you getting hurt because of me." He said, unfolding his arms. Just then he felt the warmth of someone else. He looked down, seeing the princess was cautiously holding his hand. He gave a shy, sweet smile. He gave the nod to his guard. "Gather the armies, hold Akuro back enough so we can take him down." He smiled, looking down at her again, giving a wink.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

A mere smile appeared on my rosy pink lips, and then felt my fingers curl around his hand. A light blush broke out on my cheeks, but quickly cooled them down. Since I'm the Princess of the Moon, I was capable of controlling anything cool or chilly, along with water. I had other undiscovered abilities, I could feel them, but I simply couldn't make them appear. 

"When will we begin?" I asked, a bit of enthusiasm in my voice. Honestly, I was excited about fighting.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi felt his fingers curl around Adrena's hand. He gave a small smile. "You might need your horse, Adrena. It always starts on horseback." He said, giving a nod. He took her hand, and placed it against his lips, kissing it gently. He let her hand go afterwards. "Be careful out there, Princess." He smiled, leaving her to get his own horse.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

Another blush rose as his lips were set on my palm. I've never experienced such feeling before, which had sent my heart beat faster. Shaking my head, I watched as he walked away for his stallion. 

I walked out of the castle and into the stables, immediately spotting my black mare. For a mare, she was quick, swift and strong. Mounting the mare, I covered myself with my black cloak and put the hood upon my head, slightly overshadowing my eyes.

Turning around, the mare slowly galloped out of the stables, and appeared in front of the castle. I patiently waited for Chibi, and entertained myself while looking at the knights preparing for battle.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi's stallion neighed as it reared back on it's back legs. He saw Adrena see him. He smiled at her and gave a wink, shadowing his face by his hood. He galloped down to her. “Are you ready, Princess?” He asked, looking her right in the eyes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos