x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I heard her. "Yes, dear. I'm fine. Why, you worried?" I asked, galloping back to my castle. "But I recommend commencing full security around your castle." I replied, beginning to worry sick about her. I turned and went back. I got off my horse and stood in the doorway. "Akuro's most powerful demons are being recreated with underworld and light world machinery. They'll be stronger than Akuro himself. Trust me, you'll need full protection. My men can join with yours." I offered.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I heard her. "Yes, dear. I'm fine. Why, you worried?" I asked, galloping back to my castle. "But I recommend commencing full security around your castle." I replied, beginning to worry sick about her. I turned and went back. I got off my horse and stood in the doorway. "Akuro's most powerful demons are being recreated with underworld and light world machinery. They'll be stronger than Akuro himself. Trust me, you'll need full protection. My men can join with yours." I offered.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Queen Adrena: My eyes widened slightly. "Stronger than Akuro?" I asked Chibi with worry, "Is that even possible?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I nodded. "Indeed, my love." I said, holding her hands. "I'll protect you with my life."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I nodded. "Indeed, my love." I said, holding her hands. "I'll protect you with my life."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I nodded. "Indeed, my love." I said, holding her hands. "I'll protect you with my life."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I nodded. "Indeed, my love." I said, holding her hands. "I'll protect you with my life."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Queen Adrena: I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. "Now that you're here, would you like to join the celebration?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I smiled at her sudden kiss. "Do I have to, Adrena...? We both have castles. We both have kingdoms. Yours of which have began the Festive Year. Akuro has seemed to given up with invading my kingdom due to having too many men. Now he's after you to get information of me. He wants my power." I then put my hands on her cheeks gently. I pecked her lips a couple of times. "You know I love you right, Adrena?" I whispered softly.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled at her sudden kiss. "Do I have to, Adrena...? We both have castles. We both have kingdoms. Yours of which have began the Festive Year. Akuro has seemed to given up with invading my kingdom due to having too many men. Now he's after you to get information of me. He wants my power." I then put my hands on her cheeks gently. I pecked her lips a couple of times. "You know I love you right, Adrena?" I whispered softly.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Last one to say DOLPHINS wins!! :D

Name SomeOne Who Is Online Right Now

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Last comment wins -moved

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games