Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279
Queen Adrena: I weakly smiled at Chibi, I wasn't so sure if he actually loved me after the incident. "Yes, I know you love me, and I love you too," I told him as I pecked his lips. "I've already told my best knight to surround my kingdom and castle, but I honestly hope that they will protect my kingdom with the power of the moon," I murmured as my currently pale blue eyes looked up at the glowing moon.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
(Would you like to play as Chibi's father for the next bit?) I let her go as she needed to leave to attend the festival. I left her castle, and returned to my own on my black stallion. I sat upon my throne once more, growling with anger indistinctly towards my reflection. I heard my father's voice speak to me. (His name is Karburo.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279
Queen Adrena: With a sigh, I walked out of the shadows, and saw everyone dancing and singing. The women wore the colors white, silver, light blue and lilac, beautiful dresses like the Greek goddesses. 

I simply walked around and watched everyone, keeping my peace.


Kaburo: "Chibi," My rough voice sounded as I walked into his throne room. "My son, how have you been?"

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
I looked up to see my father. "F-father?" I asked surprised. "I-I thought you #### ####...# ### ##### #### ### through the heart...what happened, father?"

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I looked up to see my father. "F-father?" I asked surprised. "I-I thought you #### ####...# ### ##### #### ### through the heart...what happened, father?"

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I looked up to see my father. "F-father?" I asked surprised. "I-I thought you were gone...I saw Akuro plunge his sword through your heart...what happened, father?"

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279
Karburo: "Remember that no one is capable of killing me? When I tried to look for you, I never found you. By then, I thought you had been killed by Akuro's forces, or Akuro himself. You have no idea how terrible I felt that I could've lost my only son."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365
I looked down in shame. "I'm sorry, father...I was merely a child and I was scared...forgive me father..."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I looked down in shame. "I'm sorry, father...I was merely a child and I was scared...forgive me father..."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5365

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I looked down in shame. "I'm sorry, father...I was merely a child and I was scared...forgive me father..."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

I want to live in USA

Review Tomodachi Life

The genie

latest videos