Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3872
Queen Adrena: I smiled and then looked back at Chibi. "Are both of you going to stay, or was it just a short visit?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
Kaburo: I looked at her. “Ehh. I have to look after my wife. But I could stay for a little while.”

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Kaburo: I looked at her. “Ehh. I have to look after my wife. But I could stay for a little while.”

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3872
Queen Adrena: I smiled lightly. "Well in that case, would you like something to eat? The cooks are already finished setting up everything."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
Kaburo: "I suppose I have time." Chibi was casually walking backwards. "I'll leave you two to it. I don't belong here." I said, getting upon my stallion and galloping into the woods.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Kaburo: "I suppose I have time." I was casually walking backwards. "I'll leave you two to it. I don't belong here." I said, getting upon my stallion and galloping into the woods.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Kaburo: "I suppose I have time." Chibi was casually walking backwards. "I'll leave you two to it. I don't belong here." I said, getting upon my stallion and galloping into the woods.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Kaburo: "I suppose I have time." Chibi was casually walking backwards. "I'll leave you two to it. I don't belong here." I said, getting upon my stallion and galloping into the woods.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3872
Queen Adrena: My eyes looked after Kaburo's figure until he finally disappeared, my eyes still lingering where he was a few moments before. I then looked at Chibi with a light smile. "Are you going to stay, or are you going with your father?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
I gave a light smile. "I'll stay, my dear." I said, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


play online games

latest forum posts

Hi!

Hi!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

latest videos