×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Not sure if I caught that right. XD]

Queen Adrena:
I frowned slightly as Chibi pushed it away, but then shook off the feeling and replaced the frown with a smile.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I just smiled back. "I love you, Adrena." I whispered gently into her ear then kissed her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A cold breeze swept over our wrapped figures, the sound of rustling leaves upon trees and bushes sounding. "I love you too, Chibi," I said as I returned a peck on his cheek, and then looked up at him. "I would guess that I need to let you go, since you're going to be crowned, and you need to prepare."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"No my dear, I can always see your gorgeous face." I smiled running the back of my hand down her cheek.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Writer's block. >.<Wink

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity