x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Oh, dear.)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Chibi held Adrena's hands as they sat by the beautiful sunset. The queen's head was rested on his chest as he leaned against a tree. He sighed happily. "I'll do everything in my power to keep you happy, my darling Adrena." He smiled, kissing her forehead gently.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Adrena smiled, and then chuckled. "You've become more passionate since our relationship began. It's honestly begun to make me feel spoiled, which I've never been before."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Chibi smiled into her hair. "Well, that's a good sign. Because I love you that much."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi smiled into her hair. "Well, that's a good sign. Because I love you that much."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi smiled into her hair. "Well, that's a good sign. Because I love you that much."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Adrena then smiled again. "I guess it is a good sign," she said with a chuckle.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Chibi put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. He looked lovingly into his love's eyes. “Adrena. Let's be honest. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or even met in my entire life. I will always love you, no matter what.” They kissed softly and passionately. He smiled as this time it wasn't a semi kiss, it was a real one. He pulled away gently and looked at their interwined hands.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. He looked lovingly into his love's eyes. “Adrena. Let's be honest. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or even met in my entire life. I will always love you, no matter what.” They kissed softly and passionately. He smiled as this time it wasn't a semi kiss, it was a real one. He pulled away gently and looked at their interwined hands.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. He looked lovingly into his love's eyes. “Adrena. Let's be honest. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or even met in my entire life. I will always love you, no matter what.” They kissed softly and passionately. He smiled as this time it wasn't a semi kiss, it was a real one. He pulled away gently and looked at their interwined hands.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

What Would You Call Your Metal Band name?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Favorite Anime/Fandoms You're In?

Its a never ending game!

"Last One to Say" Threads Need To Be Deleted

Latest Videos

Play Online Games