Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, dear.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi held Adrena's hands as they sat by the beautiful sunset. The queen's head was rested on his chest as he leaned against a tree. He sighed happily. "I'll do everything in my power to keep you happy, my darling Adrena." He smiled, kissing her forehead gently.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena smiled, and then chuckled. "You've become more passionate since our relationship began. It's honestly begun to make me feel spoiled, which I've never been before."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled into her hair. "Well, that's a good sign. Because I love you that much."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi smiled into her hair. "Well, that's a good sign. Because I love you that much."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena then smiled again. "I guess it is a good sign," she said with a chuckle.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. He looked lovingly into his love's eyes. “Adrena. Let's be honest. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or even met in my entire life. I will always love you, no matter what.” They kissed softly and passionately. He smiled as this time it wasn't a semi kiss, it was a real one. He pulled away gently and looked at their interwined hands.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. He looked lovingly into his love's eyes. “Adrena. Let's be honest. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or even met in my entire life. I will always love you, no matter what.” They kissed softly and passionately. He smiled as this time it wasn't a semi kiss, it was a real one. He pulled away gently and looked at their interwined hands.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

latest videos