Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
(My :o face became a clown. -.- -Gasp- Chibi would die?)

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, yeah. He sacrifices his life to save Adrena from her father and Akuro.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
I didn't know that. XD Well, I honestly don't know how to go on. D:

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Me neither.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi drew his sword as he and Adrena faced Akuro and her father. "If you do this Adrena, our kingdoms will finally be able to live in peace." (Okay, Adrena has to have a girl and a boy child at this point. xD Although it's just Chibi who dies she could just have a girl. :3)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi drew his sword as he and Adrena faced Akuro and her father. "If you do this Adrena, our kingdoms will finally be able to live in peace." (Okay, Adrena has to have a girl and a boy child at this point. xD Although it's just Chibi who dies she could just have a girl. :3)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena was teary eyed as she stared at her father with a hard expression. "You may do it Chibi, there's no other choice."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi kept hold of his sword, walking over to Adrena, and kissing her softly before telling her to stand back. He created a magicial barrier around him and her father. (If Chibi lives, he should propose to her. x3 It'll be really cute.) He held his sword like a dagger and transformed himself into his golden armor. "Your kingdom belongs to your daughter now. You can try to take it by force, but you'll have to go against your weakness before you can reach her." He scowled, pulling down his helmet over his face. He braced himself. Adrena, just remember that I love you. Keep yourself away from him if he breaks out of this barrier. I'll sacrifice myself to keep you safe.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
King Genesee glared directly at Chibi, but then at Adrena. "I would curse the kingdom if I were capable," he hissed while still glaring at his daughter, which made her flinch of how powerful the hate in his eyes looked. He then looked over at Chibi, and took out his sword that had a single sapphire encrusted in the handle. "My weakness is gone, it no longer exists." 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
"You say that now, Genesee. We shall see if you tell the truth." Chibi growled, waiting for him to charge at him. He held out his sword, and let them clash their weapons together as they engaged contact. Chibi grabbed him by the collar of his cloak and threw him back with such force that his enemy fell onti his back, followed by a loud crack of his spine moving up a few notches.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos