Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

I nodded once. "I always have been," I said calmly, yet a bit proudly. I honestly was never the arrogant type, but my fighting skills were impressive... so my father had said.

Of course, it's a father's job to give courage to his child, but I always saw honesty in his eyes, every time he said it.

Taking myself away from the thought, my mare began to beat her hooves against the dirt ground, her ears standing straight, and low snorts escaping her nostrils. I pursed my lips as she began to behave in such way, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi grinned. He galloped next to her, approaching Akuro.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[So, Akuro is right in front of them or is it going to be far from civilization? Also, how does Akuro look like?]

Posted By:
lilkaty
lilkaty
StarStarStarStar
hmmmm smile

forever together

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilkaty" wrote:

hmmmm smile

[Could you please delete that post? This is a private roleplay, no one else is allowed to post except for the ones who are in it.]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

[So, Akuro is right in front of them or is it going to be far from civilization? Also, how does Akuro look like?]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Akuro is everything opposite to Chibi. His eyes are white, his horse is pure ghostly black with silver armor, everything he wears is black or silver. His mask is like the dark lord who created the ring in Lord. of the rings.)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

A small smile appeared on my lips as my eyes stayed on Chibi, but then disappeared and my eyes held no emotion but determination as I remembered that this was no time for happiness.

My black mare then turned to face Akuro's way, nothing but snorts escaping her nostrils. I sat firm, gripping the mare's reins tightly. This was going to be a battle of a lifetime.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi galloped next to her, slashing monsters in his way. Akuro tried blasting him, but he ducked into his horse's neck just in time.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

I felt an icy burn flow through my blood, but it wasn't cold, since it was the middle of spring. 

My breath appeared in white smoke, and my skin became an icy white, along with my hair. My eyes were turned into an arctic blue, showing nothing but determination and bravery. Snowflakes surrounded my eyes and formed a crown upon my head. My black dress became white and torn, showing my skin.

As my hands placed themselves on the mare's neck, it became white itself, and left snow and ice tracks where her hooves touched. 

Gripping my sword, I cut the dark knight's bodies in half, black ooze spilling from them. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

Last one to post school wins!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!