Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi grinned, got behind Akuro, striking the last blow. He heard his name, so he turned to see her cornered. He put out his palm, all the knights glowing a light blue. He threw them all aside, holding out his hands to the princess. (Oh my god, should they almost kiss but get interrupted by a person from both their armies. x3)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi grinned, got behind Akuro, striking the last blow. He heard his name, so he turned to see her cornered. He put out his palm, all the knights glowing a light blue. He threw them all aside, holding out his hands to the princess. (Oh my god, should they almost kiss but get interrupted by a person from both their armies. x3)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
My hair blew forward as a glowing light blue object whizzed passed me, and ended up throwing the dark knights away, all of them tumbling over. As they began to get up once again, I made them completely ice, and they all shattered as my fist closed. 

Turning around, Chibi had his hand out to me and I gladly took it. Before one of the knights had a chance to attack, I planted my lips upon his. His warm lips made my cold ones just a bit more warm, but I was still cold.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi kept his lips to hers for a little while, planting his other hand on her back. He felt her grow warmer as he kept his hand on her. After a while, Chibi pulled away gently, shrugging off all his sacred armor, it disappeared into nothingness as it smashed on the ground. Adrena and Chibi stood back to back, holding out their swords, beckoning for the knights to come forward.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
My skin became cold once more, since Chibi was a Fire Prince while I was the Ice Princess. Completely opposites, so, opposites always attract. 

Turning around to face the dark knights, my face became emotionless, and my eyes then became a ghostly white. Frost trailed across my fingers, and icicles hung from my white hair's tips. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Correction!: Sun Prince. x3)

Chibi's countence seemed to change. He stared at the demons with fury and rage in his eyes. I thought I banished them years ago after I sealed Akuro away. Obviously not. He's trying to kill me so he can plunge my kingdom into darkness and rule it himself. Maybe even slaughter my townsfolk - and their children... He thought, shaking his head. His narrowed eyes struck fear into every one of the demons's hearts, paralyzing them temporarily so Adrena could finish them. He found they still held one of eachother's hands.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh, right! Mine is the Moon Princess. =P Oh, and I forgot to mention that a moon goddess is capable of causing illusions/hallucinations.]

Adrena Genesee:
I froze their feet in place, so I could just torture them before I finished them off. Large white figures began speeding between the dark knights, screams escaping the figures' mouths. Their eyes glowed a deep blue, staring at the knights. 

The figures opened their mouths to reveal their rows of sharp teeth, and began tearing off limbs of the knights. The claws took the armor from them, and continued on to maul their flesh. "Stop, I shall continue," immediately, they disappeared. 

Knights fell in pain, but they honestly didn't know that what had just happen was a hallucination. "So weak," I whispered. Taking in a breath, a freezing gust of wind with ice and water came over the knights, immediately freezing them. Both of my hands were set forward, and closed into fists. The ice statues shattered, sounding like breaking glass.#

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi still watched. He was surprised with how much power Adrena could withstand. There was a large explosion from behind him. He turned and his eyes were wide and his jaw dropped a little. Akuro was rising from the corpse Chibi had clearly destroyed. He sleathed his sword into his belt, it looked like he had to fight the King of Darkness with his bare hands and sacred abilities. He saw as Akuro shot pellets of darkness at him, but he reacted just in time, by putting up his arm, creating a fire forcefield. He blinked, allowing his eyes to turn black, his flames turning a bright blue. Blue flames was the hottest, that could burn through any demon skin - even Akuro's, though he was a piece of Yami. Akuro was nothing but pure evil and darkness murged together into an evil monster with one desire - to destroy the world as they knew it and cast it under darkness and evil forever.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I whirled around to see Akuro already attacking Chibi. I knew that I was powerless against Akuro, but I could try. 

My hands formed many shards of extremely sharp ice, and began racing towards Akuro. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi saw Akuro hold Adrena by the neck using his telekinesis, throwing her aside. He watched in horror as the princess was thrown to the ground. He grew outraged, and called blue flames to him. He'd risk his life for Adrena's safety if he had to.

Eventually, he had beat Akuro. He held his sides, he had used every inch of his power to defeat Akuro. He ran over to Adrena, kneeling next to her. "Adrena...are you alright?" He asked, worried sick for her. He held her hand gently, warming her whole body up.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i really like him but

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

i really like him but

i really like him but

latest videos