Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi saw Akuro hold Adrena by the neck using his telekinesis, throwing her aside. He watched in horror as the princess was thrown to the ground. He grew outraged, and called blue flames to him. He'd risk his life for Adrena's safety if he had to.

Eventually, he had beat Akuro. He held his sides, he had used every inch of his power to defeat Akuro. He ran over to Adrena, kneeling next to her. "Adrena...are you alright?" He asked, worried sick for her. He held her hand gently, warming her whole body up.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
My skin was slightly scratched by the stones but I was completely fine. My eyes that were their pale blue looked over at Chibi. "I'm fine, just a few scrapes and cuts, nothing bad." Swiftly, I stood up and fixed my appearance.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi stood, and looked away at Akuro's knights fleeing. He sensed Adrena come closer to him, and held his hands. He looked up at her, and gave a slow and friendly smile. He let their lips touch again. His heart was beating faster, and his pulse increased in speed.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I smiled against his warm lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. After a minute or two, I pulled away. "We should leave."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled, holding her in his arms. He let her go to her horse, as he went to his. He galloped next to Adrena, approaching his castle again. They went in on foot again, obviously knowing they were holding hands but not really bothered about it since their affection for eachother was too strong to break their special bond.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:

A light blush rose to my cheeks as he held my hand in front of many people. My happiness was taken away when I saw a light clothed messenger from my kingdom run towards me. "Lady Adrena, your father has requested you to return to your kingdom immediately!"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi had let go of Adrena's hand. He heard the messenger. On what cause...? He asked himself mentally, watching the Princess. "If it's something important, I suggest you go and see your father. You wouldn't want to anger him. I've been around the likes of him when he's in rage." He said, placing his hand on his hip, where her father had struck his with a blade only wielded by people of the Moon. He groaned softly at the back of his throat in pain, giving Adrena a weak smile. "Go on. I'll still be in my castle when you return." He said encouragingly. He gave her a sneaky, quick kiss on the cheek, walking across his throne room to the royal stables. He had a lovely, pearl white horse named Snowflake. He had bred her as a little pony, and now she had very strong limbs. Chibi smiled and petted her nose softly. He got out her brush and started the groom her mane and hair.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi had let go of Adrena's hand. He heard the messenger. On what cause...? He asked himself mentally, watching the Princess. "If it's something important, I suggest you go and see your father. You wouldn't want to anger him. I've been around the likes of him when he's in rage." He said, placing his hand on his hip, where her father had struck his with a blade only wielded by people of the Moon. He groaned softly at the back of his throat in pain, giving Adrena a weak smile. "Go on. I'll still be in my castle when you return." He said encouragingly. He gave her a sneaky, quick kiss on the cheek, walking across his throne room to the royal stables. He had a lovely, pearl white horse named Snowflake. He had bred her as a little pony, and now she had very strong limbs. Chibi smiled and petted her nose softly. He got out her brush and started the groom her mane and hair.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I let out a sigh as I mounted my mare. The messenger and I raced out of the castle's territory, beginning our new journey back to our kingdom.

My stomach whirled with nervousness, but the cool breeze of the north relaxed me every time.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Skip! Her dad can ask her questions about what she was doing with the Sun Prince.) Chibi continued to brush Snowflake's hair, then he washed her mane, tail and hair.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

What browser do you use?

latest videos