Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Skip! Her dad can ask her questions about what she was doing with the Sun Prince.) Chibi continued to brush Snowflake's hair, then he washed her mane, tail and hair.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
Warily, I entered the throne room to see my emotionless father sitting upon the throne firmly. "Adrena," my father's rough voice called me out. I looked up at him with my now normal green eyes. "Yes father?"

"What were you doing in the Sun Kingdom on your own?" I swallowed nervously. "Aren't you going to answer?" My father growled with anger and worry in his eyes. 

"Lord Chibiterasu had requested me to paint a portrait of him," My voice sounded cracky since I was nervous of how my father would react. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was outside - well, Dark Chibi was outside. Adrena's father had generically bred a dark version of him. He secretly used it against the real Chibi. The dark version walked in. “Your daughter causing you trouble, Master?” He said, bowing his head. Dark Chibi had the opposite colours to the real one.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I turned around to glare at the dark Chibi, oh how much I despised this version of the boy I loved. Turning back to the front, I saw my father shake his head slightly, and then looked down to stare at me. "He requested you a favor without telling me first?" My father boomed loudly, which made me flinch.

I bit down on my tongue with anger. "Yes," I lowly growled.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibiterasu I sensed her father asking questions in a harsh tone. It made me furious. I forced myself to approach Moon Territory. When I reached the fortress, I saw the perimeter was surrounded by Lord Genesee's armies and guards. I shook my head. Weak soldiers from the moon tribe couldn't hold me back, even my loved one, Adrena, was stronger than all these soldiers. I snuck my way in, seeing the dark version of me. I was hidden so Lord Genesee could not pick out my image. Dark Chibi I was about to go and contain the princess, when I sensed my LightCore counterpart. The one with a goodie heart, who ruled with an iron fist of non-cruellity. I looked behind me, seeing no-one was there. I turned around again, shaking my head, and watched the rest of the conversation.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
My father glared at me as I had growled out my answer. "Are you going to speak that way to the man who is about to give you the throne?" He sneered at me. My father hated me since my mother had died while giving birth to me. 

"You are no man who deserves to be treated right," I scowled back at him. "Simply give me the throne and you can live your bitter life in peace."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I grabbed Dark Chibi using my Chain of Fire. I held him against the wall. “Tell me what's been said!” I boomed, grateful that there was already shouting going on inside the throne room. I heard the one sentence that set off an alarm in my head, ‘Are you going to speak that way to the man who is about to give the throne?’ I was surprised. She was going to be given the throne. I was now secretly a few meters behind Adrena. “I say that's the attitude that makes the lady a once ruler. She deserves that throne more than you know.” I said, my countenance changing immediately to glare at him with crossed arms. “You plunged your kingdom into chaos just because of Akuro's armies were invading. With Adrena, I think the city will be much calmer.” I said, seeing the princess turn and walk to me. We held hands cautiously. “If you want you city to be in peace, hand the throne over to your daughter, or your armies and guards will be devoured by Akuro's remaining armies.” I said, seeing him fall to his knees in defeat.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
Anger blazed in my father's eyes. "Chibiterasu, I have forbidden you from ever seeing Princess Adrena for the rest of your life until you die," He boomed with authority with his voice, and his ice cold eyes turned to me. "Former Princess Adrena, I have exiled you to Azorius, the land of Lava and Suffering."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I laughed. “You have much to learn, Genesee.” I said, giving a smirk. “You built your kingdom in the land of Amaterasu - illegally. It's only me, who can banish you.” I gave Adrena's a gentle squeeze of reasurrance. “Where you sent Adrena? That's your place now. Farewell, Former King Genesee.” I said, surrounding him with my most powerful guards, who teleported him to his cell, in lava. I stood shaking my head, still holding her hand. “...This was my fault.” I finally spoke out, biting my bottom lip and looking away from my loved one. “I'm sorry, Adrena.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was thinking that Lord Genesee would exile Adrena and forbid Chibi from ever seeing her. He has to go through a lot of obstacles to save Adrena before Akuro (who came back from the dead) kills Adrena. Akuro and Lord Genesee are acquaintances and want both Chibi and Adrena dead. If you don't like that idea, we'll just continue. =3) 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos