x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(You know, I was thinking exactly that. ^-^ We could use it later, the exile and forbidding bit is kind of useless now. But Akuro can be revived by a guard. He then travels and saves Lord Genesee from his cell of lava. He fixes him up, and then they go to find them. But let's just carry on from here. Reply to my previous post! x3)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Okay! =3 Hey, and I have to go soon after a couple of posts. I might log back on, I don't know.)

Adrena Genesee:
Fire surrounded my father's figure, pure and hate in his eyes as he stared at me, which made me flinch. My eyes then looked at guilty looking Chibi, which made my stomach flip a little. My fingers stroked his warm cheek, my pale white skin contrasting against his fair skin. "How is this your fault?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Okay, deary. x3) Lord Chibiterasu: “I...just seem to mess things up. I mean, your father isn't one to rule this kingdom fairly, or even look after you properly. So...I banished him.” I said, placing my hand gently on her pale hand on my cheek. I turned to face her, holding both of her hands. “Without him, you deserve the throne for yourself.” I said softly, looking into her eyes with a loving look.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Adrena Genesee:
I shook my head. "You didn't mess around with anything. I should've told my father of where I was going and when," I paused and then sighed. "I know that he wasn't the best father, but he's still the man who took care of me when I was young." Yes, my father loved me when I was young, but he suddenly started to grow more bitter towards me, and I never knew why, well, until the day I became fifteen.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Lord Chibiterasu: I ignored those words, and kissed her forehead. I gave her hands a gently squeeze. “I know, but...I hate to see you upset. He'll learn to love you again, or he'll have to leave my lands.” I said, knowing we'd kiss anytime soon again. I kissed her head again.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I ignored those words, and kissed her forehead. I gave her hands a gently squeeze. “I know, but...I hate to see you upset. He'll learn to love you again, or he'll have to leave my lands.” I said, knowing we'd kiss anytime soon again. I kissed her head again.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I ignored those words, and kissed her forehead. I gave her hands a gently squeeze. “I know, but...I hate to see you upset. He'll learn to love you again, or he'll have to leave my lands.” I said, knowing we'd kiss anytime soon again. I kissed her head again.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Adrena Genesee:
I looked down at our hands. "You know that my father will avenge of you and I," I told Chibi with a sigh. "I know how he is, he won't stop until he gets me. He never wanted to hand the throne to me, he simply said that because Dark Chibi was here."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Adrena Genesee:
I looked down at our hands. "You know that my father will avenge of you and I," I told Chibi with a sigh. "I know how he is, he won't stop until he gets me. He never wanted to hand the throne to me, he simply said that because Dark Chibi was here."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Lord Chibiterasu: I also looked down at our hands. "I don't care if he comes back. You're their ruler, now." I said, smiling at her gently. "As long as we're together, he can't get to you." I said, cautiously leaning into her lips. I was surprised when she leaned in, too.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who is your BEST FRIEND in KW and how much...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

How Are You Feeling?

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

Minecraft on which os

How Are You Feeling?

Minecraft on which os

Latest Videos

Play Online Games