Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(You know, I was thinking exactly that. ^-^ We could use it later, the exile and forbidding bit is kind of useless now. But Akuro can be revived by a guard. He then travels and saves Lord Genesee from his cell of lava. He fixes him up, and then they go to find them. But let's just carry on from here. Reply to my previous post! x3)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! =3 Hey, and I have to go soon after a couple of posts. I might log back on, I don't know.)

Adrena Genesee:
Fire surrounded my father's figure, pure and hate in his eyes as he stared at me, which made me flinch. My eyes then looked at guilty looking Chibi, which made my stomach flip a little. My fingers stroked his warm cheek, my pale white skin contrasting against his fair skin. "How is this your fault?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, deary. x3) Lord Chibiterasu: “I...just seem to mess things up. I mean, your father isn't one to rule this kingdom fairly, or even look after you properly. So...I banished him.” I said, placing my hand gently on her pale hand on my cheek. I turned to face her, holding both of her hands. “Without him, you deserve the throne for yourself.” I said softly, looking into her eyes with a loving look.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I shook my head. "You didn't mess around with anything. I should've told my father of where I was going and when," I paused and then sighed. "I know that he wasn't the best father, but he's still the man who took care of me when I was young." Yes, my father loved me when I was young, but he suddenly started to grow more bitter towards me, and I never knew why, well, until the day I became fifteen.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I ignored those words, and kissed her forehead. I gave her hands a gently squeeze. “I know, but...I hate to see you upset. He'll learn to love you again, or he'll have to leave my lands.” I said, knowing we'd kiss anytime soon again. I kissed her head again.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I ignored those words, and kissed her forehead. I gave her hands a gently squeeze. “I know, but...I hate to see you upset. He'll learn to love you again, or he'll have to leave my lands.” I said, knowing we'd kiss anytime soon again. I kissed her head again.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I looked down at our hands. "You know that my father will avenge of you and I," I told Chibi with a sigh. "I know how he is, he won't stop until he gets me. He never wanted to hand the throne to me, he simply said that because Dark Chibi was here."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Adrena Genesee:
I looked down at our hands. "You know that my father will avenge of you and I," I told Chibi with a sigh. "I know how he is, he won't stop until he gets me. He never wanted to hand the throne to me, he simply said that because Dark Chibi was here."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I also looked down at our hands. "I don't care if he comes back. You're their ruler, now." I said, smiling at her gently. "As long as we're together, he can't get to you." I said, cautiously leaning into her lips. I was surprised when she leaned in, too.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

latest videos