Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
"You don't understand," I murmured. "When he's avenging of someone, he #############powerful. I've seen him, it's horrifying. I can't drag you into this, Chibi."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: "You're wrong, my dear. I have seen him." I said, pecking her lips. "He won't get to you. Everytime Akuro is revived, he is also weakened, as is your father." I said, meeting her gaze. My eyes told her everything was going to be okay.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
I nodded, but in my heart I knew that something wasn't right. Remembering that we were in the throne room, I turned back to see that a woman around the age of forty came inside. "Lady Adrena, I must take you to the crowning room," she said and then looked at Chibi. "No one else is allowed to come."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I let go of Adrena's hand. As I did, I saw one my soldiers. "Lord Chibiterasu! Akuro has once again risen from his grave! Lord Genesee is his next target! They're partners in crime!" He said, looking at me. "I know." I said. "But I can't do this alone. I'll wait until after Adrena's crowning." I continued. "Gather my armies, dragons, mutant creatures. Everything."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee:
The woman closed the door behind her, not to mention locking it. I turned around to face forward as my normal green eyes landed on the queen's crown... the crown my mother never wore. It had many gems on it, but mainly sapphires and diamonds. 

Carefully, the woman picked the glinting crown and took calm, yet wide steps towards me. "Princess Adrena Genesee, in the name of the Lord, I now give you the most powerful authority in the kingdom of Maitėda, the land of ice and water. Princess, you have now become Queen," she said the final words as she set the crown upon my head. 

(Lol, I don't know how the crowning thing works. XD)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I waited for her patiently. When I saw her, I smiled. "Well, good day to you, Queen Adrena..." He smiled, bowing politely.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I waited for her patiently. When I saw her, I smiled. "Well, good day to you, Queen Adrena..." He smiled, bowing politely.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena Genesee:
"There's no need to bow down to me, Chibi," I told him with a smile as I put the tips of my fingers under his chin, making him stand straight.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I gave her a smile. "But, you're a queen now. I have to bow before you, it's being polite." I said, taking her hands gently in mine. "I don't wear a crown, but I do rule over these lands. They belonged to Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun. I'm her only child, so the lands are mine to rule. But this kingdom," I began, running two fingers down her cheek softly. "is yours to rule." I said, planting a soft kiss of her forehead.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my gooosh, so much cheesiness! XD Aaand, writer's block.)

Queen Adrena:
I smiled. This was too much of a happy moment for me, I must be in a dream. Yes, simply a dream, I thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What r u going to be when u grow up?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos