Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi wasn't really Willow's type,but she liked him for who he was.Mabye our friendship is getting closer by the second,I thought to myself supirsed.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Together forever

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi pulled up. He walked her to her front door. "So, I, uh...I'll see you later, then." He said, a little embarassed and nervous to be around a girl in such a long period of time. He walked to her, planting a soft and quick kiss on her cheek, turning and walking to his car. He turned his head, and gave a friendly smile.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Willow blushed again when he kissed me,"You're leaving already?,that's a shame," I said with a sigh and disapointment."But,I'll call you,you have my number right?,oh,and thanks for the ride,it was very thoughtful." She smiled at him and waved goodbye and watched him drive home.She had never really felt that way before when it came to men.She felt love and affection.She was left with a queasy feeling.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Together forever

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi slowed down around the corner, getting out his phone. Why? Did you want me to come in? He sent, placing his phone in the sat nav holder, his phone being the perfect width. I was surprised when Willow replied so quickly. She was such a fast typer.

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Willow got the text imediatly Because,after everything you've done for me now it's my turn..,I sent back in a flash.

( So what's the plot now?)

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Together forever

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't know, they just fall for eachother. They should have a really romantic first kiss.)

Chibi picked it up, and texted back. All I did was show you around, you don't need to thank me. He sent, plugging in his earphones to his phone, turning on 'Kurow Loses Faith'.

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Chibi invites her round to his place?,she moves in so on...)

Willow walked up the path leading to her home.She rustled into her bag and got out her key and opned the door.She slammed it shut and then trunged upstairs to her room listening to the radio.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar

"jasmine0310" wrote:

(Chibi invites her round to his place?,she moves in so on...)

Willow walked up the path leading to her home.She rustled into her bag and got out her key and opned the door.She slammed it shut and then trunged upstairs to her room listening to the radio.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Together forever

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you ever do a fantasy roleplay? Because Chibi is originally a 'Child of the Sun'. In other words, he's the Sun Prince. He's not a God until he gets married. And Willow becomes his queen, the Sun Queen, basically.)

Chibi got into his house. He dragged his bag across the floor, stepping into his living room. He found his dog asleep on the floor, and couldn't help but give a smile. He trunged upstairs into his room. He wasn't like any other boy who would scrounge around looking for objects of interest or something, he kept his rather large bedroom neat and tidy. He used to get picked on at school for being so posh-like. He sighed and shook his head at the memory, and sat on his bed. He felt like his ageing was getting the best of him, thinking he could never take over for his mother. A Sun Prince was weak in the eyes of the townsfolk, so he was denied to be their ruler unless he was happily married. He had the power to rule, but he needed the power of determination and confidence to fight his nervousness. He'd have to wait until he knew Willow for a few months before proposing to her. He did find his affection and love, and was her all right. He knew he was hiding his true identity, but the Sun Family's legend still lived on in the human's generation. If he were to blow his cover now, the townsfolk of the humans would find out. They would tell their king. Maybe even order him to fight the lord. He shook his head again, putting his head in his hands.

(This would a perfect time for Willow to be in the doorway, having the door open slightly while listening to him talk about his past. But, she's at home now, so, eh.)

Together forever

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay,)

Willow could see her pet hampster Ruthie sleeping soundly.She through her coat on her head slowly walking over to her cage.It was rather big but it didn't cost too much.She began to put her head on the cool bars putting her fingers inside.Ruthie suddenly woke up and reluctantly crawled over to Willow.Her nose touching my fingers.Chibi would have liked to see Ruthie,it's such a shame he's not here.Willow sighed at the thought.She moved away from Ruthies cage and began to lie on her bed staring into the ceiling,even though there was nothin to look at.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Names from A to Z

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos