Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and Apenforyourthought's PRP

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about demi-gods and humans in highschool.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Godly Parent:
Personality:
Powers:
Clothes:
Other:

Form:
Name: Piper Macindale
Looks: Black hair, green eyes, tall, red lips
Species: Demi-God
Godly Parent: Athena
Personality: Intelligent, Pretty, Kind, Protective
Powers: Fighting, CharmSpeaking, other gods powers.
Clothes: Black jeans, and vibrant tank tops/ halter tops
Other: Been on quests, crushing on Ethan, but doesn't show it. She has a secret about her family.

Form:
Name: Paris Titan
Looks: Blone hair, blue eyes, thin and tall
Species: Human
Godly Parent: N/A
Personality: Sassy, Brat, and Popular
Powers: N/A
Clothes: Newest desginer clothes
Other: She HATES Piper.

Form:
Name: Matt Woder
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, strong looking
Godly Parent: Zeus
Personality: Tough, Kind, Strong, Cute
Powers: Lightening, Control air pressure, and eletrcity
Clothes: Blue Jeans, Band shirts, and black sneakers
Other: Piper is like his lil sis.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ethan Schue 
Looks:
Godly Parent: Zeus
Personality: cool,Popular likes Piper
Powers: Can summon storm spirits
Clothes: Blue jeans with muscle shirts.
Other: Crushing on Piper

Name: Kai Oakwood
Looks:
Godly parent: Aphrodite
Personality: New kid,Tomboyish,Clumsy
Powers: Can easily make people die of heartbreak and also make people fall in love with her
Clothes: Blue jeans and a green t-shirt
Other: She is totally new to this school

Name: Josh George
Looks: 
Species: Human
Personality: Nice,Cute and also the most popular guy in school.
Clothes: Pop clothing
Other:Nada

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start, if that's okay)

Piper got out of Dad's car and kissed him goodbye. He told her, "Athena protect you." She laughed, it was their inside joke. Her dad had loved the godess but got over her. She headed toward the school when she ran into Paris. Paris taunted her, "Look, miss brainiac forgot that she's too young to be a juniour. Should we remind her?" Paris's friends nodded and laughed. Piper grit her teeth and had to keep herself from fighting Paris. She told her, "Leave me alone, Paris." She tried to go around her but Paris shoved her. She fell back and her books went flying. Paris laughed and left her alone. Piper sat on her heels, annoyed. It was at times like this she hated being the youngest at school. Paris would never let her forget it. She started looking for her books ad found them all except her history book. She found it near two boys feet. She looked up and said, "Hey, Matt. Hey Ethan. What you guys up to?" She stood up and started dusting off her boks. Matt said, "Watching you get beat up by Paris. We were about to go help, but you seemed fine." She rolled her eyes and told them, "Come on. We're going to be late."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan said"Yeah sorry."He smiled and dashed inside.

Kai got out of her mom's car.She said"Bye mom."She was the new kid.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper seperated from Matt when they got in and headed for her locker. She saw Paris coming with her boyfriend who loved to rag on Piper, too. She groaned and tried to hurry. Neverless, Paris was already over there. Paris's boyfriend, Derek, said, "Hey, pipsqeauk." Piper rolled her eyes and tried to go around them, but Derek slammed her back against the lockers. She grit her teeth and demanded, "Leave me alone." Paris laughed and shook her head.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai walked in and saw Piper getting bullied.She said"Leave her alone."She glared up at Paris.

Ethan said"Yeah Derek maybe you should keep your mouth closed."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt showed up and snarled, "Back off." Piper was like his little sister and only he and their friends could push her around. Piper's fists tightened, she wanted to hit him so badly it hurt. Matt gave her a look that said don't. Paris laughed and taunted, "Can't stick up for yourself, Piper?" Piper stepped forward and snarled, "So help me by Athena, I am this close to killing you ." Paris laughed but back off. She and Derek left laughing. Piper relaxed her hands and said, "Thanks.....Why again am I not allowed to kill her?" Matt gave her a look.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan glared.He said"Because we are Demigods not Humans and also we are better then them because we are doing the right thing."He smiled at Piper.He reached out for her hand.

Kai said"Hi."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper shaked Kai's hand and said, "Hi, I'm Piper. Thanks for helping me. I would kill them both, but they won't let me." She jerked her head to Matt and Ethan. Matt said teasing her, "Well, Id tell everybody what I saw under your bed. I live next door and I'm the only one that saw it. She was going to kill me, until I stopped her." Piper turned pink and glared at Matt. She snapped, "Shut it, Sparky." Matt laughed and jabbed her in the ribs, "Whatever, Wise girl."

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai said"Nice to meet you to.I am Kai by the way or I guess lovebird."She dropped her mouth.She hated that nickname but it would be what everybody at her old school called her.She smiled at the group.

Ethan said"Kai why is your nickname lovebird?"

"I am a daughter of Aphrodite even though I dislike it very much."Kai admitted.She looked at Matt.He looked cool.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos