Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and Apenforyourthought's PRP

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper grinned and said, "I'm Athena's daughter. Which is why I skipped a grade and Paris never lets me forget it." She sighed. She added, "Sparky is Zues's son." Matt tried to grab her on but she hid behind Ethan. She laughed and said, "Really, Matt's dad is Zeus. We live right next door and if he tells, I'll kill him. Or just lead him to Medusa." She grinned wickedly. Matt laughed and said, "Wise girl, don't forget I have dirt on you and you have nothing on me." She glared at him and turned slightly pink.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai said"I skipped a grade also because I am 14."She admitted.She was secretly smart and athletic traits that more Athena kids have.

Ethan said"I am a son of Zeus also so me and Matt are technically brothers."His nickname was Storm though because of his power.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper smiled and warned Kai, "Watch out for Paris and Derek. They love teasing you if you're not 15. I also accidentally spilled her lunch on her when we met, so she hates me." Matt snorted and asked, "Accidentally? Piper you dumped it over her head. Get over here." Piper grinned wickedly and kept hiding behind Ethan.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai said"Oh I think I could mix up Derek and Paris's love life."She smirked and smiled at the same time.She thought about how mean Drew beat her up last year.

Ethan said"We'll Kai welcome to the Demigods."He secretly smiled.He loved how Piper hid behind him at school.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt doged around Ethan, but Piper had glanced down the hall. Seeing it was empty, she backflipped down the hall. Matt said, "Piper! Your dad told you not to do that anymore. Remember?" Piper laughed and nodded but flipped one more time before she stopped. She told him, "Just because I'm an Athena kid doesn't I'm not atheltic. Dad made me do gymnastics until I was 12. I want some use for it!" Matt just laughed and grabbed at her again. Piper hid behind Ethan laughing. Matt asked, "Ethan, why does she always hde behind you?" Piper answered for him, "Because he won't listen to you!"

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan smirked at his brother.He mouthed the words"I don't do I."He smiled.He saw Derek and Paris and said"Kai,we think you better meet our enemy."

Kai smiled.She was glad to meet other Demigods.She hoped her enemy Drew was not here.

Josh saw Paris.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Paris saw Piper and started coming over. Matt pulled Piper back, and she glared at him. Paris said, "Why are you two hanging out with these losers?" She was talking to Ethan and Kai. Matt mouthed to Ethan, "I'll be right back. She'll kill Paris and she's may be stronger than me." Matt pulled Piper away with his hand over her mouth. Paris laughed and asked, "What, no comment?" She flipped her hair and turned back to them.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai glared at Paris.She said"You are just like drew."She got extremely mad.She lightly said"Leave my friends alone or else."

Ethan summoned a storm spirit so he could watch from above.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Paris laughed amd asked, "What you gonna do about it?" Piper manged to get out her dagger and Matt panicked. He mouthed to Ethan, "Help! I cannot hold her. Unless you want to go to jail, help me!" Matt yanked on Piper's arm and she fell back. She started right after Paris, though.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan jumped and held Piper down.He whispered"This is for your own good okay bud."

Kai said"watch this." she flicked her fingers and saw that Derek became so entranced by her that he slapped Paris in the face.She started laughing.She said"Matt a little help please."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos