Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and Apenforyourthought's PRP

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt laughed and said, "Okay, this is funny! By the way Ethan, don't let her Charmspeak you." Paris glared at them and told her boyfriend, "Come on. We're going to be late for class.# They turned and started to walk away when they heard Paris say to Derek, "Piper's a freak..." Piper flared and tried to stand up, but Ethan held her down. She hissed, "Move or I'll get lightening to hit you. I know how and don't think I won't." Matt laughed and reminded her, "Your Athena's daughter, not Zeus's." Piper glared and tried to stand up again.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan said"I will let you up if you tell me that we will not use our powers for violence."He looked at her like he meant business.

Kai said" Hey I told you I could mess up their love life."She smiled at her friends.When she heard what they said she went into a rage.She started doing soccer dribbles on her knees.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt laughed and told him, "Good luck with that idea. Come on." He pulled Ethan off Piper and helped her stand. She glared at them and said, "No. Hey, by the way at lunch I need to tell you guys something. Medusa is in our town I think. The only problem is, she hates all children of Athena. Mom's the one that turned her into what she is." Matt smiled and said, "Okay, at lunch. Hey, did your sister ##### you?" Piper nodded and blinked rapidly to keep from crying. She said quickly, "We gotta get to class. See you at history, Ethan." She turned and ran down the hallway and turned the corner. Matt asked confused, "Everytime we mention the word family she runs off. Do you guys know why?" He turned to them.

(Hey, is it okay if we skip to after Piper's and Ethan's history class, on the way to lunch?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay no problem.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks! BTW, I like the quote on ur signature! lol)

Piper and Ethan were going to lunch when she suddenly grabbed his hand and yanked him to stop. She pulled him to the event's board and said, "Look, gymnastic tryouts are coming up." She looked down and saw she as still holding his hand. She let go quickly and dropped her gaxe to the floor, embarassed. Piper tugged on her hair slightly to put a curtain between them. She said to the floor, "Come on, we'll be late to lunch. Sorry for making you late."  She continued looking at the floor.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks Harry Potter rocks and is Matt going to fall for Kai?)

Ethan said"No problem I liked it."He smiled.He knew she loved gymnastics.

Kai was sitting with Matt.She said"where is Piper and Ethan?"

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not sure.....I think they'd be a cute couple, but Paris going to try and hurt Piper with Ethan. She's vicious.)

Piper shifted foot to foot and said, "Um, yeah, let's head to lunch. They're going to wonder where we are and Matt's probably ggoing to think I went to slice her throat. I wasn't going to hurt her.....much."

Matt shrugged and said, "I dunno. They have history class together, so they're probably on their way now."

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan said"Yeah we should."He smiled at her.

Kai blushed lightly at Matt.She said"Oh no Matt I think I am going nuts."She transformed into a beautiful girl in a Grecian dress.She freaked.She said"Really mom now."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper and Ethan had gotten through the lunchline and were heading toward their friends when she grabbed his wrist and pulled him in another direction. It'd take longer to get over there, but Piper hissed, "If you don't want me to kill Paris, we're going this way." She let go of his wrist, daring him to argue.

Matt gaped and said, "Wow...." He blushed and thought to himself, Wow? Really, Matt? She isn't going nuts, you are! He tried again, "What I meant, was that you look amazing..." He smiled at her.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks."Kai said blushing.She smiled back at him.She got pushed off of her seat by some random girl.She said"Hey stop it."

Ethan said"Okay geez Piper is everything okay?"He looked at her sympathetically.He wanted to know if something was wrong.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos