Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and Apenforyourthought's PRP

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt looked up and said, "Umm, she was sitting there."

Piper said too quickly, "I'm fine..." She pulled him to their table and stopped. Kai was on the ground looking like a princess and Matt was being wierd. She asked, "Am I nuts or...?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

Kai found a note for her.She said"Guys one second."She dashed off like a soccer player on hyper drive.She found the outside and said"Hi mom." 
Aphrodite said" Hi Hun like the outfit?"
Kai glared and said"No mom I don't." all of a sudden her outfit changed back.She knew for a fact nobody would like her if she was not like her mom.She hid in the bushes.

Ethan said"Please get out of Kai's spot."He looked at them weirdly and said"Nope your not nuts."

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper sighed and sat down. Suddenly, Selena Gomez's A Year Without Rain started playing. Piper swung her backpack and scrambled through it. Paris said at her table, "Wonder why she has that ring tone when she can't get a boyfriend....." Piper's cheeks burned and she found her phone. She opened it and stood up. She told the boys, "I gotta go. I'll be back before study hall. Dad wants me to meet him at..." She checked the text, "The old abandonned target." Matt said, "Okay. We'll tell Kai why you left. You're lucky that your dad likes checking those historical places and you get to go with him!" Piper laughed and said, "Okay, sure..." She ran off the campus and got a cab. As she got to the store, she looked around and frowned. After she left, Matt suddenly turned and said quickly, "Please tell me she did NOT say the old Target..." He looked at Ethan's face and said grimly, "Come on. I have a feeling Medusa is not going to like Athena's daughter showing up and escaping.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai walked back.She said"My mom again and where is Piper?"She hated her curls.She had grown up with them so she has natural curls.She looked at them.

Ethan said"Oh no we have got to go help her."He heard his ringtone .He looked at the text and said"Matt your mom want's to talk to you."He politely gave him the phone.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt answered Kai, "Piper's dad publishes books and he likes checking out the places where they're set. He lets Piper go with him and she just left. Apparently, there was a ghost story at the old Target and they went to check it out. I just remembered that Piper was telling me last night that's where she thinks Medusa is. Knowing her, she forgot..." Matt groaned and told his mom, "Mom, I'll call you back later. We think Piper's in trouble." He hung up and stood up.

Piper went inside and called, "Dad?" She heard a hissing noise and the doors slamming. She whirled around and saw statues. She jerked the ribbon out of her hair and spoke, "Sword.# A bright sword was in her hand. She dug in her backpack for something reflective, but couldn't find anything. She muttered, "Come on, come on!" Medusa hissed, "Why, a daughter of Athena....I will smash your state to bits!" She continued circling Piper, who was cursing in ancient greek. Piper made sure to keep her eyes down.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt's mom hung up and was annoyed.

Ethan said"Can I have my phone back please."He smiled at his half brother.

Kai said"Ah my mom was trying to get me to be like Paris."She cursed in Ancient Greek.She secretly thought Paris was a daughter of Aphrodite.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt tossed the phone at him and growled, "In case you forgot, one of our best friends is in danger of turning into a statue! Come on, before I #### ###.# He pulled them to the bus station where they got to the old store quickly. He heard inside Piper cursing in greek.

Piper gave up and raced for the door, but something hit her in the chest and she went flying back. She was okay and scrambled up, terrified.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai said"Let's go and make sure you use your shield so you can see."She pushed the door down as far as she could make it go.She hoped this works.She smiled at Matt.

Ethan jumped in through the window.He said"Piper are you in here?"He did not care about his scrapes he just hoped he could save Piper.

Josh was sitting next to Paris.He blushed at her and hoped she would fall in love with him.He decided to go for it.He leaned in a little ways.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt nodded and smiled at her. They landed next to Ethan. Piper hadn't heard him, but she had an idea. She raced to her backpack and dropped to her knees. She found her camera and yelled without thinking, "Yes! Whoa!" She flipped over and landed on her feet. Matt looked at Ethan and aske, "That answer your question?" Piper backed up, looking through her camera.

Paris turned to Derek and said, "It's over. You listened to freak, Piper." She flipped her hair and ignored him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos