Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and Apenforyourthought's PRP

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan said"Yeah I think so."He said smiling to the camera.

Kai ran off trying to find Medusa somewhere.

Josh smiled at Derek.He loved that he was going to be with Paris.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper's dagger whizzed by Matt's head. She retrieved it and asked, "Why'd you sneak up on me like that? I could have killed you!" She heard another hissing noise and added hastily, "Never mind. Let's go." She raced where Medusa was and yelled, "Hey snake breath!" She held up her camera to see and flipped over her head. The boys had followed her and she heard Matt say, "She is insane." Medusa hissed a laugh and said, her voice booming, "Well, I see you have have not told them the truth. How you are responsible for one's death." Piper froze, unable to move for a minute. She ######### closer and Matt yelped, "Piper, move!" Piper understood too late. Something hit her in the chest and she went flying back, her head bouncing off the wall. She crumpled at the bottom. Matt yelled, "Piper!" She groaned and muttered something like, "Stupid...Ugly.....Snake." She struggled to her feet and yelled, "Back up! Ethan, Matt, if you take credit, I'll #### ### ten times over." Matt pulled Ethan and Kai back and whispered, "Better not to be in her way. Everytime I ignored her, I almost got killed." Piper raced to the middle of the room. She knelt for a moment and muttered, "Not ideal, but it will do." She pressed her palm to the floor and for a moment, nothing happened. Then lightning struck Medusa so hard, Piper should have been hit, too. Piper stood up and raced over. She hissed, "Any more ideas? I'm out. Matt, give me the first degree later."

Paris looked at Josh, suprised. She asked, "Hi. Do you like Piper at all?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah she is really Lame."Josh said.

Kai and Ethan backed up.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt sighed and told Piper, "Distract her. I may have an idea. Hurry." Piper nodded and said breathless, "I'm on it." She started running and the snake woman followed her. She dissapeared and Matt flinched slightly. He turned to them and said, "I have an idea, athough I hate even thinking of it. Piper's good at throwing daggers, but when she's mad....She could hit Medusa's head, getting rid of it. She won't do it though. She'd be too afraid of hurting one of us. That's why I was thinking one of us could hold her back while somebody makes her mad. Then they get out the way and she'll end up throwing a dagger. I hate it, but I can't think of anything else. What about you guys? Any ideas? Please." He looked at them desperatly. Piper yelped, "Look out!" Matt ducked, just in time to see a dagger whizzing past him. Piper slammed to a stop next to them. She knelt quickly on one knee and touched the star on her sneaker. She pulled her fingers to the middle then out. She shouted, "Maia!" Her black sneakers spread wings and she flew up. Matt muttered, "She has a lot to explain later." He looked at them again.

Paris grinned and said, "Good. When we met, she dumped her lunch on me! I've disliked her ever since." She left out where she insulted Piper and her family.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh said"That is just mean."He smiled at her.

Kai said"No kidding but no time to talk now."She ran to Piper and Medusa.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Paris pouted and said, "Yeah. Then her friends went to her defsense and she's been doing mean things ever since."

Piper came down and took off a silver bracelet. She threw it and it erupted into flames. It distracted Medusa for a minute. Matt turned to Ethan and asked, "Do you have another idea? Please say you do."

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan said"Yeah but do you have enough power in your lightning?"He stared at him.

Josh ######### you be mine Paris."He lightly kissed her cheek.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt groaned and shook his head. He said, "I have power over the air, not storm." Piper called, "Guys, any ideas yet? We can't stay like this for long." She jumped and kicked the creature down. She flipped back over, breathless.

Paris smiled and batted her eyelashes. She said, "Well, I'd love to."

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh kissed her lips.

Ethan said smiling "then control the air when I cast a tornado at Medusa."He laughed.

Kai said"Hurry up."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Paris kissed him back and smiled at him.

Matt sighed and said, "Fine." Piper yelped and dogded a dagger. She growled, "Matt, you have the worst aim I've even seen. What can I do? If you say stay out of trouble, I'll make sure you meet Hades." She added after a minute, "Not literally, but you know what I mean."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

How do you think our world will end and why?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

latest videos