Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
You know the plot; A girl being bullied and is put in the care in a popular, yet equally troubled boy whom rejects her growing affections for him but eventually gives into the fact that he is totally and utterly in love with her.. 

I prefer to be the guy ahaha

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

MINE

Name: Jasper Goulding
Personality: He isnt very sociable and doesnt enjoy others company, yet for some reason, he is insanly popular and he has no idea why. To be honest, he doesnt really have any true friends and he is ignorant about those who truly love him, as he hates himself. He thinks there is nothing special about him and is just very confused. Also, he doesnt realise how ridiculously beautiful he is.
Appearance: It is probable that Jaspers appearance is the reason for his popular, as said, he is gorgeous with hair that is black as the night itself and the most peircing blue eyes, his features are perfectly angular and he has handosme, high sculpted cheekbones. He has thin yet soft rose lips and a tall, muscled body. He wears nice clothes, chinos, converse and hoodies. Yet he uses his clothing to cover his scars.......
Other: He cuts.... bad

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Grace Elizabeth Johnson  Age: 18 Personality: Shy, Quiet, Sensitive, Odd, Anti-Social Appearance: Other: Grace gets  bullied by everyone in school. She wears sweatshirts, skinny jeans, and vans everyday, which isn't what girls are suppose to wear (in her piers eyes). She has been playing piano since she was 3, which is another reason the girls call her a nerd. She where's glasses because she's partially blind. She doesn't speak to anyone (Including her parents.), and hasn't since she was 16. Grace started cutting when she stopped speaking, and hasn't stopped since. She has bad anxiety problems, is constantly stressed, and as noticed, depressed.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Heres a picture of Jasper sam}}

{{So do you want to start or me?}}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Yeah sure , you can start. "

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( or do you want me to go first ? ))

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmmmmmmm.....) I slammed my bag on the table, it was time for my weekly counciling. Urgh. Of course no one knew about this and they never would. "So...what today" I asked, sitting down and crossing my arms. My councillor, a young woman in her 30s folded her hands beneath her chin. "Jasper, myself and the other teachers know how difficult this is for you" she murmered in that quiet, soothing voice. I snorted. "And so, we thought it would do good for you to have some company, well...more look aftee her" my jaw dropped. Seriously? Look after somwone? "Just remember shes in the same place as you" my 'teacher' warned as she opened the door. In stepped, rather awkwardly, a pretty girl who, admittedly, some of my so called friends tended to bully. Despite her obvious beauty. Yet she was unpopular and so I simply raised a eyebrow

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
This was truly embarrassing. I stood outside the door, leaning against the wall. My sleeves covered my hands, which were cold. I looked down and my black Vans and sighed.  Pier counseling. This is worse then after school detention with Piper Mallison, my worst enemy.  The door opened, which was my Que. to walk in. I scowled silently, and walked in.  Oh no... I slightly waved and starred at the ground, my blonde side swept bangs falling in front of my face. Jasper, was my counselor. He was only the most popular boy in the school, drop dead gorgeous, and they guy I've been crushing on for years. What made them pick him? What, did they think he would get me friends? Yeah, okay. "Now, Jasper, this is Grace."
The teacher held my shoulders with both of her hands.
"She not very... Talkative. Well, lets face the facts, she doesn't talk at at. Isn't that right sweetie?"
She looked at me, smiling. I gave her the dirtiest look.  

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. I felt sorry for her now, and this teacher obviously had no clue. I so I felt something strange, sympathy, and I shot her a equally sympathetic smile for a second then took it away again. "So whats the deal?" I asked sarcastically. The teacher frowned. "You'll stay with her around school, get to know her and such" she explained "I do have a life you know, I don't-" I began but she cut me off with a glare. "Fine" I grumbled "come on" I growled at her as i elbowed my way through the door

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
He smiled at me. I could feel my cheeks blushing, so I just looked back at the floor. It was going to get worse, I could tell. I was in the pre-stage of an anxiety attack. It was getting hot, but I didn't want to roll up my sleeves, revealing my cuts. He elbowed us out of the way, and walked out.
"Go on sweetie, don't be shy."
Yeah, as if that'll ever happen.
I walked out of the room. He was walking. I kept my distance, holding the straps to my bag wit one hand. I pat the side of my leg with my fingers with the other, and bit my bottom lip, almost breaking skin.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowed my steps to walk beside her with a sigh. I hated walking slow..."so what's the deal with you then?" When she didn't reply, i narrowed my eyes "look i have more iteresting things to do than-" but then I remembered she had speaking issues and I sighed "sorry". Then i took my anger ou5 by shooting the finger at a pack of girls who appeared to be laughing at us

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

What browser do you use?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Smash your head into the keyboard

ThE WoRd GaMe

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos