Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced at my watch and groaned "um..4:30" I laughed awkwardly. "Better get you home then" I sighed, glancing at her for her opinion.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I laughed too. Would it really matter anymore?
"It doesn't matter to me. If my parents ask, I'll just say I stayed in a hotel near by. They gave me enough money to stay for a week there anyway."
I laughed at my mothers ridiculous idea that I need hundreds of dollars for one night.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly, I had a totally crazy and unimaginable idea which I was sure she would find ridiculous but..."Gracie..." I mumbled, glancing at her

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I looked up at him, haze in my eyes.
"Yes, Jasper?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Run away with me" I whispered

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I looked out the window for a moment, thinking about how much my parents would freak.
"Alright."
I smiled, wondering how this would play out.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned.
Ok, so mabye this was a terrible idea. Mabye I just should have kept the idea to myself. However, I couldnt as I wanted it so badly. I knew she didnt care much for her family. And my own family didnt care much for me. The pupils at school bullied her, and annoyed me. It would be perfect....
"Okay, so plan of action" I grinned "its early, so we'll drive back to yours and you can get some stuff then spend the rest of the day at mine before hitting the road tomorrow. No one will be in my house" I decided, my eyebrows furrowing a little as they always did when I thought intently.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"That's perfect... My dad should be leaving for work now, and my mom usually doesn't wake up until seven-ish. But, if I'm missing for more then 24 hours, there's a 99% possibility they're going to call the cops..."
My parents weren't just going to let me run away and get away with it, they were to... Protective. Just then, my phone -which I had totally forgot about- buzzed in my bag. 
"Speak of the devil..."
I reached into my bag and noticed I had 46 unread messages, 23 missed calls, and 12 voice mails. I must have not heard it ring... My mother texted me, again. 
'Grace, where are you?? You have me worried sick... If you don't come home soon I'm calling the cops... You've been out for the whole night, and haven't answered any of my calls. Please come home dear... Love you.'
Typical. I scrolled through all of the other messages, and they all were practically the same. 
"Alright then..."

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I frowned for half a second with slight worry but then smiled again. "Ok, if your sure" I shrugged before beginning to drive back to her home.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I sat silently thinking of what we were really in for. Thinking, thinking, thinking. It's all I did. There were so many possibilities of what could happen, and more then half of them were bad, and a quarter of the other half were unrealistic, but I couldn't see the future, so I had no idea what would happen. So I kept my mouth shut, as I usually did, and decided I'd go with whatever happened.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY BIANCA! =D

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

Do you believe in......

latest videos