Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Mabye he takes her home and her mother takes her and refuses to let them see each other?}}

I slowly pulled up on her drive and took hold of her hand. "You sure about this?" I asked curiously

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Okaay ))

"Yeah, it'll be fine. I'll be right back. Promise."
I then kissed him lightly, then climbed out of the car. My dads car wasn't in the driveway. I gripped tightly on my bags straps, my hand shaking. Quietly, I opened the door and crept in.
"Grace?"
I closed my eyes and took a breath in. Tell me I was dreaming. My mom appeared from the living room.
"Grace! Oh Gracie you scared me!"
She embraced my in a tight bear hug, squeezing the breath out of me. 
"Where were you? You had me worried sick!"
Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. I smiled, and laughed a little.
"Im fine mom..."
Her mouth hung open. 
"You... You're talking?"
She burst with happiness and pulled me back in for another hug.
"Why didn't you come home?"
"The restaurant we went to was far away... So I decided to stay in a hotel for the night... Jasper was there the whole time, I'm fine."
"That boy... He convinced you to do this, didn't he? He forced you to do things with him didn't he-"
"No, Mom, it's not like that at all!"
She kept babbling with anger, not listening to me.
"Mom, listen to me!"
She stopped, dumbfounded.
"Im going away.. To a rehab retreat thing... With Jasper."
"No, you're not."
"Why not? It'll help me with my problems? Isn't that what you want?"
"Not with him there. I refuse to let you be with that boy. He's nothing but trouble Grace."
"You don't know that! You don't know anything about him!"
"Grave, he practically kidnapped you last night!"
"He did not! I chose to stay out! He didn't let me stay alone because it was dangerous!"
"No. You're lying so he won't get In trouble. I know how boys think and act at your age."
"Mom stop! I'm going!"
"No you're not, now go to your room!"
I stopped talking, tears swelling to my eyes. I shook my head and ran past her to my room. I slammed the door behind me and ran to my bed. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him, my hands shaking violently. 
"The monster caught me. There's no way I can get out. I'm so sorry..."

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I tapped my knees, bit my lip, glanced around and just basically worried. My phone went off, shocking me from my trace. I fumbled for my phone dropping it once, twice before finally selecting the message and reading it. I groaned and closed my eyes before looking back at my mobile and replying. That's fine... I typed ...ill see you tomorrow though, right?

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I felt horrible.
Of course, love.
I bit my lip hard as tears rolled down my face. I clenched my hands into fists. Angry couldn't begin to describe  how mad I was. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
'I love you Gracie, try to get some sleep ok? See you tomorrow beautiful x' I replied before starting my car engine and beginning to drive home, well... what's supposed to be my home. I parked my car and unlocked the door, wandering in. I used to call out mom or dad but I had quickly learned that that was pointless. I think they were in Africa on a safari trip or something I diddnt know and i didnt care. I switched on the lights downstairs and climbed up the stairs to my room, sorting my stuff for school and jumping in the shower. The water was soothing against my irritant skin and as I jumped out I picked up the blade and...let it fall. For the first time ever I didn't WANT to cut, however, I had already marked the little X into my arm this morning therefore I had no use for the blade. I exited my bathroom, closing the door firmly and curling up in bed wearing dark sweatpants and no shirt. I pulled the covers over my legs and rested one arm behind my head, grabbing my phone and playing with it absentmindedly as I daydreamed of her. Of Grace...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Posting now , sorry ! ))

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I took a shower, avoiding my mothers knocks as much as possible. The warm water felt nice on my tensed muscles. I was able to relax a little. The cold air made me groan as I slepped out of the shower. I quickly put on lounge pants and my favorite sweatshirt. I decided I would never wear a sweater again. They irritated me... I glanced over at the blood stained razor blade in the soap dish on my sink. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the lights out behind me. I had no desire to cut, having a feeling it would upset him. I hopped into bed and hugged myself underneath my thick blanket for warmth. I was cold for some reason. I couldn't help but think about him and how mad he probably was. I was miffed. I hated my mother for accusing him. My only hopes were that I could sneak out and see him. My eyes closed slowly, and I fell asleep, thinking about him.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. I couldn't do this. I had a physical need to see her, I was incapable of simply staying away. I reached for my green hoodie but recalled that she still had it so I pulled a blue hoodie off a hanger. in my closet and pulled it on, zipping it up over my bare chest. I hurried to my car and quickly drove to her street, parking round the corner. I ran to her house and examined it, beliving her room to be the second to the right, the one with a lamp of some sort still on. Ok. I could do this. I grabbed onto the ivy that covered her wall and began to climb, finally, after five minutes, I gave a tiny tap on the window

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
The tap on my window made me jump. I was scared to peek out of my shade, but when they tapped again, I looked. Thankfully, it wasn't a murderer. It was Jasper. 
"Oh my gosh!"
I quickly opened the window for him to climb into and moved out of the way. 
"What are you doing, you could of gotten hurt!"
I made sure I was quiet enough for my mother not to come to my door.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled myself through the window and landed on her floor with a quiet thud. I turned over so I was on my back and so my vision of her was upside down. "I missed you, I think that's a good enough excuse" I whispered with a playful smile

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos