Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I stood still for moments. For a second I actually stop breathing. Then, I shook my head no. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to fight back the tears, my face turning even more flushed. I hid my face in his chest, not wanting to see his reaction.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh... I understood a LOT more now. I tilted my head down and saw a slight glimmer on her eyelids "why are you crying?" I murmered, brushing her hair behind her ears "theres nothing wrong with that, it doesn't bother me" I assured her. To be honest, it made me a little happier to know that hopefully, I would be the first.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I didn't respond. It was embarrasing being 18 and still be a... it may not have bothered him, but it bothered me. He'd done it with so many girls... It was just plain embarrasing. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I hid my face in my hands and sighed.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat beside her and pulled her hands from her face, holding her wrists loosely between my index finger and thumb. "Don't be embarrassed Gracie" I grinned with soft eyes. I should be the one who was embarrassed, ashamed even. God I couldn't even remember...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Its so embarrising..." I looked down at my lap, avoiding his gaze. I moved my hands into his and slipped my finger through his as well. I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you..." My voice was a sift mumble.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes "you shouldn't be" I murmered, squeezing her hand gently. "I love you too" I smiled, kissing her forehead softly and wrapping my free hand around her shoulders.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I leaned my head up and planted a soft kiss on neck. When I closed my eyes, I realized how tired I was. I yawned quietly. "Did you get any sleep when you went home?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head "no" I frowned, relising just how tired i actually was. "How about you?" I asked, glancing down at her

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I shook my head. My head still rested on his shoulder, my eyes closed. I was tierd... I got up and locked my door, then pushed him down onto his back. I grabbed the blanket fron the foot of my bed and spread it out. I then layed down next to him, and shut out my bedside lamp. I crawled underneath the blanket and curled up next to him, using his chest as a pillow. I focused on his breathing. "Get some sleep love." I kissed cheek then rested my head back on his shoulder, breathing softly on his neck.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arm around her and used my other hand to tuck the blankets around her. I kissed the top of her head softly. "You too beautiful..." I whispered before making myself comfortable before slowly closing my eyes. Within the silence I focused on the only noise, her repetive breathing. And her quiet pulse. I sighed contently.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

latest videos