Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I stood still for moments. For a second I actually stop breathing. Then, I shook my head no. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to fight back the tears, my face turning even more flushed. I hid my face in his chest, not wanting to see his reaction.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh... I understood a LOT more now. I tilted my head down and saw a slight glimmer on her eyelids "why are you crying?" I murmered, brushing her hair behind her ears "theres nothing wrong with that, it doesn't bother me" I assured her. To be honest, it made me a little happier to know that hopefully, I would be the first.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I didn't respond. It was embarrasing being 18 and still be a... it may not have bothered him, but it bothered me. He'd done it with so many girls... It was just plain embarrasing. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I hid my face in my hands and sighed.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat beside her and pulled her hands from her face, holding her wrists loosely between my index finger and thumb. "Don't be embarrassed Gracie" I grinned with soft eyes. I should be the one who was embarrassed, ashamed even. God I couldn't even remember...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Its so embarrising..." I looked down at my lap, avoiding his gaze. I moved my hands into his and slipped my finger through his as well. I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you..." My voice was a sift mumble.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes "you shouldn't be" I murmered, squeezing her hand gently. "I love you too" I smiled, kissing her forehead softly and wrapping my free hand around her shoulders.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I leaned my head up and planted a soft kiss on neck. When I closed my eyes, I realized how tired I was. I yawned quietly. "Did you get any sleep when you went home?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head "no" I frowned, relising just how tired i actually was. "How about you?" I asked, glancing down at her

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I shook my head. My head still rested on his shoulder, my eyes closed. I was tierd... I got up and locked my door, then pushed him down onto his back. I grabbed the blanket fron the foot of my bed and spread it out. I then layed down next to him, and shut out my bedside lamp. I crawled underneath the blanket and curled up next to him, using his chest as a pillow. I focused on his breathing. "Get some sleep love." I kissed cheek then rested my head back on his shoulder, breathing softly on his neck.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arm around her and used my other hand to tuck the blankets around her. I kissed the top of her head softly. "You too beautiful..." I whispered before making myself comfortable before slowly closing my eyes. Within the silence I focused on the only noise, her repetive breathing. And her quiet pulse. I sighed contently.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

Favorite song?

latest videos