Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit my lip and tugged down my sleeves, out of pure nervousness. "Well..." I mumbled then stopped, I had almost told her, I couldnt let my 'issues' go public "it doesnt bother me" I corrected myself as we came to a stop in the park. I unfastened my seatbelt and turned to her

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I unbuckled my seat belt and sighed. It probably did bother him, it bothered everyone else... I waited for him to get out first, but then he turned to me. I looked at his face. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"You cold?" I asked softly, noticing her arms were still bare. To be honest, i wanted her to be. comfortable around me before i started firing away questions and stuff

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I looked at my bare arms and noticed tiny goose bumps rising. I shrugged and wrote:
Sorta.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I paused for a second, contemplating many things all at once. The shame, the worry, what she wpuld think yet also the fact her skin matched mine, and the sun would soon set, masking the scars that criss crossed my skin. I diddnt care any more. I tugged of my hoodie and offered it to her, averting my eyes from her innocent and beautiful stare

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
He revealed his cuts to me, unintentionally, but I'm sure he was aware that I knew. I held back the smile that wanted to grow on my face. He understood my pain, and that's why he didn't care. I wasn't happy that he was hurting, I was happy someone had the same emotions and mixed feeling I had. Taking the jacket from him I wrote down:
Thanks

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"No bother" I shrugged then I dug around in my car compartment, pulling out a bar of chocolate. I knew girls liked that stuff... the brown sugary cubes the melted in your mouth yet disgued of the fact that every square of choclatey goodness was exactly 37 calories so if you ate a 10 square bar you would consume 370 calories.... I shook my head, coming out of my paranoid panic with a sigh, "want some?" I asked, holding it out, mostly to get it as far away from me and my wasted stomach as possible

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I stuck my hand up and shook my head. I hated chocolate. It was too... Sweet. I preferred sour, like my life. It was sweet of him to offer. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded in understanding "yeah, ok" I replied huriedly and stuffed it back in the drawer with a shudder. Then I faced her and we began to talk well.... me talk and her write. We went on for hours, i asked about her family, her past, secret middle name, boyfriends (of course things got a little awkward on this one), her favorite color, music she liked. At some point it began to rain, so we decided to stay in the car. Finally, when her hands were red from writing and almost all her pens had run out I turned the engine on so I could put the raidos music on as background noise. Then I ponderd other questions I could ask

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
He asked a lot of questions, it made me laugh. Who knew someone could be so interested about me. I wanted to ask him about his life too, but my hand was tired and my pens had run out of ink. I pulled the last surviving sharpie out of my bag and wrote:
Any more questions?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

latest videos