Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt delirious, as I usually did at this time. Also prehaps because I had lost a lot of blood and hadnt eaten for oh... a week now? "Just one" I mumbled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I drew a question mark on the paper indicating that I was ready to answer his question. I was quite curious as to what it was. What was left to ask? 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. I breathed in. This girl was unpopular, had issues, had no friends, was supposed to be in my care but she was also gorgeous, like me and hilarious. Over the past few hours I had learned more about her than any of my other so called friends. And back to the gorgeous thing.... I removed single strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, shuffling closer to her on my seat. "So, what exactly would you do if I did this?" I asked. I watched the confusion grow on her face for a milisecond the swiftly pressed my lips to hers, cupping her face with both hands. Wait.... was I actually doing this?

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
What would I do? Well, good question, actually. 
I snapped out of shock and kissed him back. I was in disbelief. Was he really doing this? As he pulled away, still holding my face, I did something that I didn't plan on doing. I haven't done it in two years. 
"I'd do this."
My soft gentle voice drifted off as I pulled back closer to his face and began to kiss him. He was the only person I had spoken to in years, and even though I had only said three words, it seemed like I had spoken an entire story. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I finally pulled away gently but left my hands on her face then she actually did it. She spoke. And the aftermath was equally pleasing. My scarred hands stroked down her scarred neck and arms to her waist were I held her with a soft embrace, wrapping my arms round her slim waist. She was so fragile... I kissed her almost desprately, my eyes closed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
He was so gentle with me. I was tense, worried. My hands slightly shook around his neck. My breathing began to feel abnormal. 
No, not now...
I pulled away slowly.
"Anxiety..."
I managed to say with a shaky voice. I had forgotten what I sounded like, so soft and gentle. I didn't want to stop, but I couldn't risk having an anxiety attack around him. I closed my eyes and took in long, deep breaths. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled her back but didn't kiss her as that was probably what was distressing her. I simply held her in my arms, stroking her hair. "Shh its ok" I whispered in a voice which i hoped was soothing "calm. down, its ok"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arms around him, hiding my face in his chest. I sighed finally and said,
"Sorry..."
I felt bad that I had to stop just because my anxiety. It wasn't his fault, or the kiss. It just, randomly happens... 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"You havent got anything to be sorry for" I assured her, continuing to stroke her hair with a gentleness that was almost unnatural for me. I plaited my fingers in her hair then untangled them and smoothed the honey blonde strands back in place

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"You havent got anything to be sorry for" I assured her, continuing to stroke her hair with a gentleness that was almost unnatural for me. I plaited my fingers in her hair then untangled them and smoothed the honey blonde strands back in place

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos