Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed again and placed my hand on her cheek, gazing directly into her eyes. "I really like you, you know" I mumbled, brushing my thumb along her jaw. "Your not as bad as you belive" I mumbled quietly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I bit my bottom lip, gazing back into his eyes. I kissed his soft ckeek gentally, then wrapped my arms around him. Closing my eyes, I sighed lightly. No matter how many times he would say it, I would never believe it. No one, expecially Jasper, would ever like me. It was impossible.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop putting yourself down grace" I whispered into her hair, running my lips down her jaw. to the corner of her mouth. "I like you, and I'm not going to leave" I promised

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I gazed into his sparkling eyes for a moment that seemed to last an eternity, then glanced to the floor. I didn't want to see his expression when I asked the question I had stuck in my head all night. 
"What about those other girls..."
I whispered softly. He had dated just about every girl in the school, all of them better then me. Why had he decided now to like me?
"Those other girls... They're so much prettier, popular... All I can do is be quiet and get straight A's. I'm a nerd, a geek, a low life."
Tears rose in my eyes. The words I spoke were true, no one could prove me wrong.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit my lip, didn't she know how they were all just part of my game, nothing serious, just to get people to like me and for me to get well... laid. I hadnt even liked them girls, not like i liked her. "Your different" I said simply, tilting her face up and slowly and purposefully kissing her again

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
He kissed my motionless lips. 
'Different isn't good."
According to everyone, to be excepted you had to be exactly like those girls. Different is abnormal. There isn't anything good about different. A single tear fell from my closed eyes as I looked down, hiding my face.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

He kissed my motionless lips. 
'Different isn't good."
According to everyone, to be excepted you had to be exactly like those girls. Different is abnormal. There isn't anything good about different. A single tear fell from my closed eyes as I looked down, hiding my face.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
She didnt respnd to my lips which didn't usually happen. I saw a glint of dampness trail down her cheek in the moonlight and I sighed. "To me different is good, its one of my main likes in you." I forced her face to look at me "I lo-" I began but then shook the words away, I had never said those particular three words and I wasn't quite ready to. "I really REALLY like you and whatever you say or think won't change that, EVER" I said firmly, looking straight into her eyes and holding her gaze for what seemed like a age

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but hold his gaze. His eyes filled with innocence, pleading and screaming for me to believe him. I opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it, turning my head to look at the rain out the windshield. I sighed and turn my face back to his. He was drop dead gorgeous. I missed the perfect smile... Seeing him upset made me want to cry. Perhaps that's why I was. I wiped away my tears with my cold index finger, and placed my hand back in my lap. Sighing deeply again, I took his hand and started tracing the dark scars that lined along my arm like soldiers with his finger.
"I... Really really like you too. But Jasper-"
I looked up from my hideous scars as he did, my ocean blue eyes crying out with sincere fear meeting his worrisome look.
"Im so scared." 
And the truth is, I was.  

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I took her hand gently and placed it on my equally cold wrist, wincing unnoticably as her touch agrivated my open wounds. "I'm scared too Grace" I replied, my voice becoming a whisper. I then wrapped my arms gently around her, pulling her to my chest. "It'll be ok" I promised, my voice cracking the tinest bit at the realisation that it wasn't only her I was trying to convince, but myself too. I bit my lip.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos