Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Capricacute's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet read it then gently took the pen writing back: Yeah, I'm Violet. Nice to meet you. I'm fine, you? She gave it back to him to read. She smiled as they made their way down the hallway.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

Violet read it then gently took the pen writing back: Yeah, I'm Violet. Nice to meet you. I'm fine, you? She gave it back to him to read. She smiled as they made their way down the hallway.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

"waterkitty103" wrote:

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh.. I've been better. My ankle hurts, and I have gymnastics practice after school. He wrote. Most of his friends teased him about his gymnastics, not like he really cared. It was, after all the only sport you could do your job, no talking required.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded, Perhaps you shouldn't go if your ankle is hurting you. I wrote back to him.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
I dunno..I might get bored... unless you wanna hang out after school?  He teased, grinning slyly.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled brightly, giggling softly to herself.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo blushed brightly, he thought her laugh was so pretty. Why don't you speak? Your laugh is pretty, it's only a mystery what your voice is like...

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet felt herself blush, I have selective mutism. I can't talk in most circumstances. She wrote to him.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo smiled. I was born without vocal cords. I can't talk in all circumstances.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

latest videos