Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Capricacute's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked back at Alanzo, Do you speak sign language? She asked, in sign language.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo looked confused, so he wrote a reply. I don't speak much sign language... I know the alphabet.. but that's it.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded, I speak sign language. Sometimes I pretend I'm deaf so people won't talk to me. She smiled.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo nodded, smiling a little in return. The bell soon rang, and then he ran off, figuring he'd ditch first hour, for some reason he got nervous when he was around the other.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet went off to her locker. She bent down, putting things away and taking somethings out.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo sat outside and looked out onto the parking lot, ignoring the disapproving glances from the campus guards, who really couldn't say anything about it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked up as some mean girls through her paper and books around and one slammed her into her locker. They kicked at her, shouting insults. She barely made it out and she ran to the parking lot, not noticing Alanzo as she cried.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo tensed as he heard someone crying, it was more to his dismay when he realized it was Violet. He walked up to her, not knowing what to do besides patting her on the back. 'Hey...' he mouthed, biting his bottom lip. He hated seeing a girl crying, so he simply gave her a small hug, wiping her tears away.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked at Alanzo, surprised. She hugged him back, sniffling. She looked back at the school, never wanting to go back there again. She looked at Alanzo... Why was he out here? She didn't really want to know, he was probably just skipping. She hugged him tighter.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry..." he whispered, trying to make her feel better. He rarely whispered, given most people didn't realize you didn't need vocal cords to do such a thing, and always accused him of faking a mute life.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos