Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Capricacute's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet immediately woke up to the screams of the head mistress to get down and eat something or starve to death. She knew the head mistress couldn't care less about her. Violet had been there since she was three days old and was the oldest there now. She sighed and went back down the two flights of steps, careful to avoid the ones that fell apart.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alano went for a walk after his parents came into his room, gushing over the party they'd attended, Jesus... he soon got himself lost, purposely doing so, because he knew once his parents sobered up, they'd call the cops, and if he couldn't find himself, the cops couldn't find him. He'd done this many times, but this was part of town he really didn't recognize. He looked at the tall building that towered over the others. An orphanage? Typically he'd go in and play with some of the kids at other buildings scattered around town, ones he could name by heart, but this one he'd never seen.. heck, why not? He started towards the door, knowing it was normal for volunteers to come in, it was sort of welcomed, the head mistresses and masters just wanted the kids quiet.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet had just got to the door when he walked in. She stared at him, her face burning with shame. She looked away from him, quickly. The head mistress screamed her name again and she took off, running down the long hallway. But, she heard footsteps behind her. Him. She swallowed hard and stopped, looking over her shoulder back at him. She gave a small little wave.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo stared at her, walking right past the Mistress coming to greet him, grumbling to himself mentally as he picked her up, slung her over his shoulder and walked her out, despite the older woman's protest. Why didn't she tell me? She's way too old to be living in an orphanage.. that's sad.. pathetic! Why am I blaming myself for not knowing? She should have told me!!

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet tried to protest but found that she didn't have the words to. Especially since, she was greatful. She'd wanted to be out of there for years now. And, next year, had no one adopted her, she'd be on the streets. But... Why is Alanzo helping me?! She started to squirm on him, trying to get away. What does he want with me?!

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Before anyone could stop him, he barged through the door, setting her down, taking out his notepad and writing on it. Dude, chill out. You're coming with me. You are way too old to be in a freaking orphanage. You need help. I suggest taking it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet whimpered and looked up at him. She slowly nodded, trusting him. Something she rarely did. Ever. She sniffled and looked back down.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo's gaze softened, after a while he gestured for Violet to follow him. We have a guest room at home you can borrow. It's okay, I'll make sure you'll have everything you need, and I don't expect, or want for you to repay me. Ever. he wrote

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet:
I followed Alanzo. Once I was calm I said, in my beautiful, sweet, soft voice, "Why?"

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo looked back, shrugging. He honestly couldn't give her an answer to that. He liked her, he wanted her to be happy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Whats your pet doing right now?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

latest videos