Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Capricacute's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked at him, curiously but said no more as she followed him.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
They soon reached Alanzo's house, the silent boy letting in his female companion. He gestured for her to keep the volume down as he led her up the stairs to his room.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded and as she followed him up, stayed completely silent. Even her footsteps. As if she had practiced being perfectly silent before. Once they reached his room, she looked around, curiousness and a bit of envy in her eyes.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
My foster parents are probably still plastered, so they won't be bothering us.. he wrote, looking back at her. They decided to come home wasted again..They kinda suck.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded, sadly the envy gone. He had it just as bad as she did. I swear, I won't be a bother. She wrote to him and smiled slightly. I can't thank you enough!

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
He nodded to her, smiling kindly. He didn't care, she needed help and he wouldn't refuse her. It's okay, make yourself at home, Look at me as the big brother you might have.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled and it lit up her whole entire face. She hugged him tightly, whispering in his ear, "Thank you..." She smiled, holding him. She hadn't known him long, but each time he showed her kindness she'd never before had.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
The blonde blushed madly, nodding again before pulling away, a bit startled.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!" The girl said to him, a blush on her face now. That's when she realized, she'd spoken more in this one day then she had her entire life.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's okay..." he whispered, looking up at her, voice hoarse. "I'm a little antisocial" Alanzo said softly..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

# or Selfie????

how many languages do you know?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos