Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime's and Furbia's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Okay:

Cat name :  {Put two nature names together.)
Clan: {Example: Skyclan}
Cat Looks :
Personality : 
Bio : 
Other :

Meow :3

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rosé grass # lol )

Clan: Landclan

Cat looks: She has purple fur with a yellow streak with purple bangs in front of her eyes 

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Artistic , Smart, positive minded 

Bio: She is in line of being a clan leader after her brother 

Other:  She is a princess of her clan the land clan is one if the largest populated and known clans in the forest 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Stormfur

Cat looks: He has silver fur with black streaking along his back. He also has blackish bangs covering his blue eyes.

Personality: Calm, quiet, small personalityed, and sometimes funny.

Clan: Cloudclan

Bio : His parents died in a storm, which makes everyone call him Stormfur. He lived on his own as a kitten, and he has basically no friends.

Other: Is the greatest warrior in his clan.

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Stormfur: 
I crept along the undergrowth quietly, following the mouses' scurrying steps. I narrowed my eyes, and pounced with great courage. I nipped the mouse's neck, picking it up to bring it to my clan. I caught up with my patrol, and led them into the camp.

Lilykit:
I looked up at my uncle. I purred slightly and came running to him. "Hey, is that for me?" I squeaked, blinking cutely.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosé:

i was placed with the responsibility of looking after all of the children and woman in the clan as the men went and hunted it was my brothers wish which I had to follow I sighed looking after the children " Who wants to play tag?" I asked smiling as I scurried away from them as they ran after me

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
{You this is cats? Not humans? Children= Kittens Men= Toms Woman= She-cats.)

Stormfur:
I looked at the younger kit. "No, this is for the other cats." I said through mouse. I trotted to the fresh kill pile and set down my mouse. The leader, (Tinystar) came up to me and dipped his head. "Well done, Stormfur." He rumbled, touching his nose to mine.

Lilykit:
"I'll hunt soon!" I called after him, and went into the nusery. I wrapped my tail around my paws, and watched the kits play.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

The kits were having fun chasing me and so was I after several minutes they caught me and I chased them ###### my brother returned from his victorious hunt  I had to bowed my head in his presence 

Silver: 

" Hello sister!" He said happily as he returned with a pile of mouses and some fish the fish was brought by the other Toms

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Stormfur:
I touched noses with my leader, then padded away to the nusery. I slipped in, looking at Grasswind fondly. "When are our kits due?" I asked, "Tomorrow." She answered, and she licked my head.

Lilykit: 
I pressed up againsn't Stormfur. "Hi, uncle!" I say, and purred lowly. "Two more months until I'm an apprentice!" I bounce.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

I brought my head up and walk over to him " Hello brother did you have fun and why can't I come with you ever?" I asked smiling at him 

james: I smile " Oh it was wonderful!" I say then look at her " You have to claim the throne and you can't claim the throne until you find that special someone after that you would be able to hunt along side me" I say smiling at her

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Stormfur:
I purred at Lilykit and Grasswind. I smiled and moved quietly out of the nusery and moved out into the clearing. Cats were looking around and laying next to each other.

{Is this cats or humans? } DX

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos