Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime's and Furbia's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
( it coul be both if you want lol it's just I have never done a cat it animal one so its kinda new sorry Dx )

Skye: 

I say and lower my head and walk toward the she cats and talked about my problems it really helped me to get there advise 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
{You can be humans or cats so its fine. }

Stormfur:
I sat down to enjoy a mouse. It tasted soo good!

Meow :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( okay ) 

skye: I talk with the she cats and they say i should leave and find a  mate I sigh and walk away to discuss it with my brother 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Stormfur:
I licked the remaining tiny bits of mouse from my whiskers then got up. "Ugh, Lilykit, do you wanna explore the forest?" I asked as she turned to me. Her eyes went wide as if I'd sprouted two heads. I smirked at her reaction, assuming that that was a yes.

Lilykit:
I shriek at Stormfur's reaction. I was starting to like this guy. I mean like-like. I nod and follow him to the tall thorn bush. I bounced after him, opening my mouth to smell the smells of birds and mice. There was nothing like the smell!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye visited her brother he said it was a splendid idea and gave her lots of things for herself and something for her to use so she can hire a guide she ventured off into the forest looking for something or someone that could help her to find a mate she hoped the offering she had was enough: 20 pieces of gold, two rats, and some birds that should have been enough to hire a guide 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(Human or cat? Oh and I'll call Stormfur, Storm. And Lilykit, Lily. But Lily is still a kitten.)

Storm:
I stroll with her, keeping an eye out for any intruders. Lily's eyes widen with worry, then let away her fear. She pressed up agasin't me, purring softly and looking up with loving eyes. This kit defiently had a crush, but I know it was me.

Lily:
I purred lightly and walked with my true, true love. He was such a cute, his gray fur falling over his eyes in a good way, the good natured eyes. If only he knew I wasn't a kit. I'm a she-cat stuck in a kits' body!

(Lily's decpristionsmile
Name: Lily
Secret: In a kits' body.
Looks: Flame colored fur, her used to be looks. She has bangs covering her eyes. Her usaul name was Flame. (Lily's looks) Light colored fur, blue eyes with feelings in them.
Personality: (Old body) Often determined, was always in her own little world. (Her now) Sweet, kind, lovey-dovey.
Bio: (Flame's body) Her parents died in a badger fight, only one family member remaining. (Her now) She has a mom and dad, by the name of Birch (Mom) Fall (Dad)
What happend: Flame was kidnapped by a witch cat, and turned her into a kit.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can she be both? )

Skye continued through the forest looking for someone when she heard noises from behind she hid in the bushes close to her and stayed quiet making sure she didn't make a peep 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

(Yes, like neko?)

Storm:
I hear a rustling in the bushes. Thunder crackled, and I saw that it was gonna rain. I thought we should head back, but Lily was acting weird. Her face was to the sky, and lightning came straight to her. It shocked her, and there stood a pretty flame colored she-cat.

Flame:
I shook my whole body and then looked up. I hid my eyes under my bangs, only to take a peek ########### Storm. He looked cuter than ever in the white light, and I blew my bangs away from my eyes. It felt so great to be in me, it was even better.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye walked out the bushes seeing a kitten get hit by a thunder bolt I gasped in surprise to see that she turned into a she-cat she was really pretty I saw someone else with her so I tried to avoid contact with them walking on twigs and leaves trying to stay quiet 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I stared at the pretty she-cat. "Ugh, ahem. Who are you?" I asked, looking down and opening my mouth to smell the air. A famlilar smell? "F-Flame?" I asked, and tried to stifle a purr. My long lost love was back. I pricked my ears. Human! I spot a human girl creeping by.

Flame:
I looked up at Storm with big blue eyes. "Its me. Flame." I say, and looked down. I pricked my ears foward to, catching the sounds of footsteps on the leafs. "Ugh, what is that?" I ask and bound over, looking toward the bushed to see a human girl creeping past us. "STOP, HUMAN! WHO ARE YOU?" I yowled towards her. I was flexing my claws in and out of my paws.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

Kidzworld app

What kinda farm animal are u?

Help I dont like teen books

latest videos