Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime's and Furbia's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar

Skye jumped and laughed " What do you mean human I am a c-cat" she said looking at her paws or should I say hands she fell back then looked at them " What are these?!" She shouted poking them with her other hand " I have five fingers..." 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I growled and crouched down. "No ca- human can cross through us." I hiss and look at Flame. I winked and then scratch my paw agasin't the ground. My claws ripped through it, and I felt a sudden jolt to fight this human, but I had to stay put.

Flame:
I narrowed my eyes and watched the human. She was such a lier, look at her 'paws.' There's nothing but hands. I scratched the ground too, letting my fury rip the grass into tiny pieces. "So, your a cat. Huh, you don't look like one." I hiss to the human girl.

Meow :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye was scared she knew she should've stayed home with her friends but she had to leave she sighed and calmed down she started to turn back into her cat form her purple hair had turned midnight silver which sparkled in the moon and her streak was now black she sat there and sighed she looked way prettier then before as she was more grown up looking she looked at them " See I am a cat "

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I sat down, and cocked my head confusingly. "A-are you a neko, stranger?" I ask, blowing my gray bangs out of my face. "I-if you are, welcome to the forest. I am Storm, and this is Flame." I purr quietly and #### my head a little more.

Flame:
I bow my head to Skye. "Skye, I remember you." I say, getting up from my crouch. "A neko. Really now? When I was a neko, I stayed in cat form. You shoulda done the same. " I say in a quiet tone and drop next to her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked at them like they were crazy. " N-no I didn't control what happened there I just hid in the bushes and I seen you get hit with a bolt of lightning and I guess I turned into a uh what is it called...a human!" she said then her eyes widened " Oh I have to go find my brother and explain what's happened oh I am gonna be in so much trouble when I get back " 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
This crazy cat-human knew nothing of this. I just shook my head and looked down. "Ugh, okay. Come anytime. I-I won't care. Neither will Flame, Ice, Stone, and Rock."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked dazed and stood up then remembered her quest " Oh um before I leave can you tell me where I can go to hire a guide I need one urgently I have payments " she said showing the lot of money she had and the rats with birds hoping he would tell her 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I looked at her with sorrowful eyes. I point my tail deeper in the forest. "Down there a ways, then you'll come to a thicket. Call out, 'Snow?' And there ya go." I say and turn around to leave.

Flame:
I watched Skye with narrowed eyes and then look away. The birds and rat looked tasty, but no way was I getting that.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye turned and walked away then smiled " Thank you for your help and incite-full information !" She said shouted walking down the path happy as can be her flipping her tail as she hummed a song her brother used to sing to her when she was little as she ventured fourth the forest grew darker and colder but she continued down keeping an open mind 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I flick my tail. "No problem."

Flame:
I smirk and turn around to start walking. My stomach growled, and I looked around for prey.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos