Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime's and Furbia's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye heard noises and continued walking ignoring them she was great at hunting and better at defending herself she looked up to see a big wolf in the shadows her heart beat quickened but her body language remained calm as she kept walking the wolfs howled in the night 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I storm ahead, walking up behind Flame. "Why'd she want a guide?" I snorted and then stop. Flame stopped to, keeping her head down.

Flame:
I hear the wolves howl. They were near!

Meow :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked as two wolves jumped out both bigger then her but she knew she could take them she dropped her bag as one lunged at her then missed her claws came out and she buried them in its neck it yelped in pain Skye smirked then hit the other one scratching its face blood leaked from its face as it fell to the floor it was only a cut to the temple but it was pretty deep the wolf retreated howling again in defeat as the other laid dead I wiped the blood off my face and went to find my bag hoping no one would see her like this 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
Two big wolves jumped at us, one at me and one at Flame. I looked at the wolf, then I jumped out of its way. I turned and unsheathed my claws, running foward and jumping. I scratched its muzzle, and the wolves' teeth clamped at my paw. I pulled away, then reared up and ran foward. I jumped, scratching its flank, and then I leaped towards its' neck. I ripped out a piece of flesh, feeling the warm, wet blood on my lips. I scratched at the wound, causing the wolf to rear, throw my off and run away.

Flame:
I turned around to hear whimpers and paws on the ground. I saw the big wolf, its teeth bared and snapping barely at my face. I unsheathed my claws, swiping and rearing onto my hind paws. I swiped its' nose, useing both paws to scratch. I landed on all four paws, and dodged a bite from the dirty wolf. I reared and jumped onto its back, leaping to its tail. I sank my teeth into it, causing it to whimper. I clawed and clawed, finally managing to rip its' tail off. Blood spurted everywhere, and I jumped down from its back. Its' tail lay on the ground, and it fell onto its side. It whimpered one more time until it finally died.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye continued fourth to the place the guy had told me to go and I saw a sign that said : Missing girl her name is Skye she is princess of the land clan anyone who turns her over will me given a he outputs amount of gold signed the king of the land clan I knew that my brother would never keep his mouth shut I knew they must have been everywhere so I walked faster to the place 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I swiped a paw over my muzzle. Then I moved foward, yowling into the forest. "WOLVES, WOLVES ARE LOOSE!" I yell, over and over. I move into the 'Cold Forest' and sniffed the air. Fresh blood, wolves, and Skye filled the air. I moved foward, fearing the worst for her. Then a strange cat walked up to me.  "Have you seen, Skye?" He asked in a deep voice. "No." I shake my head and start to head up the path.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye ran down the path toward the place she tripped and a stick stabbed into her arm she  shrieked in pain so loud it echoed she still continued at blood dripped from her arm  I couldn't stop or they would catch me and lock me up again and that wasn't going to happen 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
The strange cat kept following me. I turned around and hissed at him, warning him to back off. He looked boringly at me then he crouched. I unsheathed my claws, jumping onto him and digging my claws into his back. He whimpered, and I laughed softly as I scraped my claws on his back. He gasped in pain, and kicked me off whimpering and streaking off the other way. I turned around and headed down the path. I saw Skye, and I bounded over to her. "Skye? What happend?" I asked, helping her up with my paw.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye winced thinking it was one of her " fathers" men she looked and saw the guy from earlier she was relived " Oh I am so glad that they didn't find me were you followed?" She asked looking around " I am um kind of the princess of my clan and if I don't find a mate I must marry someone my. Step father chooses an he hates me so he sent people to find me that's why I need a guide so can you help me? Please!"

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I kept my paw on her back, and then looked at her. "Well, okay." I said, and put my paw down. "Follow me." I say and turn, vanishing in the trees.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos