Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Only for ScarletteFlame_&'Superstare . We know it .
Form-
Name
Other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Hudson Age: 17 Looks: Post picture later. Other: He's very protective. Has a sensitive side, but for the most part he's rough and tough. It takes him a while to become emotional with anyone, and he's stubborn.  

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexie Knight Age: 17 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Other: rude, mean sometimes, sassy, has a smart mouth, sometimes possesive, sweet occasionaly . Not quick to open up . Creative and unique .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( you wanna start ? ))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been rushing to school this morning. I had dressed quickly and had no time for breakfast. When I came to school, there was a pile of kids who insisted on sticking right in the front of the school . There were only ten minutes left until class started. I went to my locker for my scince book and groaned lightly heading into class. I went straight to the back and sat down. I rubbed my tired eyes, waiting for the bell.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I walked up to the front of the school, holding my history book in my right hand. I waved to the clique sitting in front of the second entrance. I opened the doors and whipped the rain off of my semi-short blonde hair. I walked to my locker and got my science book, and headed for class. I was early, as usual. When I walked in, there was a girl sitting in the back. I raised an eyebrow. I've never seen her before. I sat as far away from her, but still in the back.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a guy come into the class and sit in the back too. My baby blue eyes searched the class as eveyone started coming into the room. I continued to glance back at the guy a couple times. I sighed lightly and saw as the teacher came inside. I had a short attention span and it showed. I looked outside at the rain, from the window by my seat.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I hated wall seats. There was nothing to stare a except cheesy posters the teacher hung up.  I turned my head to the right and looked out the window, resting my head on my arms on my desk. I was tired from being out all night again. This life is exhausting. 

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Alex: ))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I was quite annoyed with this class now. The students were loud and that was unessacary and the teacher was old and could not handle the class. I sighed lightly as I watched the rain fall outside. I had been to a party last night, but went home early. I wanted to go to another party. I looked away from the window and sat my face in my arms.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

About me

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?