Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Only for ScarletteFlame_&'Superstare . We know it .
Form-
Name
Other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Hudson Age: 17 Looks: Post picture later. Other: He's very protective. Has a sensitive side, but for the most part he's rough and tough. It takes him a while to become emotional with anyone, and he's stubborn.  

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexie Knight Age: 17 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Other: rude, mean sometimes, sassy, has a smart mouth, sometimes possesive, sweet occasionaly . Not quick to open up . Creative and unique .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( you wanna start ? ))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been rushing to school this morning. I had dressed quickly and had no time for breakfast. When I came to school, there was a pile of kids who insisted on sticking right in the front of the school . There were only ten minutes left until class started. I went to my locker for my scince book and groaned lightly heading into class. I went straight to the back and sat down. I rubbed my tired eyes, waiting for the bell.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I walked up to the front of the school, holding my history book in my right hand. I waved to the clique sitting in front of the second entrance. I opened the doors and whipped the rain off of my semi-short blonde hair. I walked to my locker and got my science book, and headed for class. I was early, as usual. When I walked in, there was a girl sitting in the back. I raised an eyebrow. I've never seen her before. I sat as far away from her, but still in the back.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a guy come into the class and sit in the back too. My baby blue eyes searched the class as eveyone started coming into the room. I continued to glance back at the guy a couple times. I sighed lightly and saw as the teacher came inside. I had a short attention span and it showed. I looked outside at the rain, from the window by my seat.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I hated wall seats. There was nothing to stare a except cheesy posters the teacher hung up.  I turned my head to the right and looked out the window, resting my head on my arms on my desk. I was tired from being out all night again. This life is exhausting. 

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Alex: ))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I was quite annoyed with this class now. The students were loud and that was unessacary and the teacher was old and could not handle the class. I sighed lightly as I watched the rain fall outside. I had been to a party last night, but went home early. I wanted to go to another party. I looked away from the window and sat my face in my arms.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School time

School time

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Are your parents strict or not?

School time

latest videos