Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
The class was too loud for my supernatural hearing ability. My head was pounding with a headache. 
I gotta get outta here...
I got up from my seat, grabbed my books, and walked up to the teacher.
"May I go to the nurse? I have a migraine."
I was at least partially honest.
"Yes, go ahead dear."
I walked out. The silence relieved my head. I sighed, and walked to my locker. I put my books away, and walked to the door at the end of the hallway. Before walking out, I made sure no one was watching. The hall was vacant. It wouldn't be the first time I ditched. It was normal. I'd eventually give up on school, and be known as a drop out. The rain drizzled on my head. I put my hood up, and began walking, digging my hand in my pockets.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed lightly once more and politely riased my hand. The teacher could not see it so I grabbed my things and went to her." Can I go to the bathroom?" She nodded, out of breath from this class. I walked out and gave a sigh of relief. I was going to go deaf in that class. Instead, I just walked out and looked at the rain. I smiled gently and started walking. I was nt ggoing home, just yet.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I had been walking for a while. I was deep enough in the forest. My bones cracked and popped. My body shape shifted, I was in Werewolf form. I began running. Trees flew by me, I dodged every one. I leaped form edges of cliffs, over streams, and onto rocky ledges. I had good balance, very graceful. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been walking for awhile not sure of what I wanted to do, or where I was going. Instead, I set my things down at the local park and soon I grew bigger in my werewolf form. I started running and I jumped from a rock, the wind blowing threw my milky brown shaggy fur. A small smile, spread across my mouth as I flew through the stream in the forest. I tosseled around in the stream water.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
My dark brown-black fur blew in the wind behind me. I chased a pack of deer for fun. They ran back to the stream I had passed earlier. The galloped through the water, one by one. I lost focus off the tiny creatures. There in the water, another Werewolf soaked in the stream.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had stooped breifly with soaking in the stream as deer came running through it. I was ready to pounce on one, when I glanced to my left and another Werewolf was standing there. I stopped croutching low for attack and turned to face the othere Werewolf. I tilted my head slightly and sniffed the air. Little drips of water splashed into the stream by my feet.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I stooped my head down, showing I was not intend on attacking. I was curious. Would she attack? Or be fine with my presence?  

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I also stooped my head low and took a step torwards him and stopped abruptly. I was not sure how he was going to react, with me, stepping closer to him. I took a few more steps our noses a few inches away from his. I just looked at him silently.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I took a few steps closer, and nudged the side of her snout with mine. She was safe, I could tell. I brushed by her, our sides touching. I dove into the stream. It wasn't deep for a Werewolf. The water rose to my mid-arm, causing my fur to turn totally black. I dipped my head down and drank some water. Before rising, I grabbed a passing fish and ate it whole. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
He brushed by me and dove into the stream. I turned around and dove into the stream again after him and I just looked up at him, my fur turing a now dark brown. I playfly splashed him and started leaping through the stream. I bowed my head down into the stream, lapping up water and huffed, satisfied. I looked at him again.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

latest videos