Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
The class was too loud for my supernatural hearing ability. My head was pounding with a headache. 
I gotta get outta here...
I got up from my seat, grabbed my books, and walked up to the teacher.
"May I go to the nurse? I have a migraine."
I was at least partially honest.
"Yes, go ahead dear."
I walked out. The silence relieved my head. I sighed, and walked to my locker. I put my books away, and walked to the door at the end of the hallway. Before walking out, I made sure no one was watching. The hall was vacant. It wouldn't be the first time I ditched. It was normal. I'd eventually give up on school, and be known as a drop out. The rain drizzled on my head. I put my hood up, and began walking, digging my hand in my pockets.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed lightly once more and politely riased my hand. The teacher could not see it so I grabbed my things and went to her." Can I go to the bathroom?" She nodded, out of breath from this class. I walked out and gave a sigh of relief. I was going to go deaf in that class. Instead, I just walked out and looked at the rain. I smiled gently and started walking. I was nt ggoing home, just yet.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I had been walking for a while. I was deep enough in the forest. My bones cracked and popped. My body shape shifted, I was in Werewolf form. I began running. Trees flew by me, I dodged every one. I leaped form edges of cliffs, over streams, and onto rocky ledges. I had good balance, very graceful. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had been walking for awhile not sure of what I wanted to do, or where I was going. Instead, I set my things down at the local park and soon I grew bigger in my werewolf form. I started running and I jumped from a rock, the wind blowing threw my milky brown shaggy fur. A small smile, spread across my mouth as I flew through the stream in the forest. I tosseled around in the stream water.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
My dark brown-black fur blew in the wind behind me. I chased a pack of deer for fun. They ran back to the stream I had passed earlier. The galloped through the water, one by one. I lost focus off the tiny creatures. There in the water, another Werewolf soaked in the stream.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had stooped breifly with soaking in the stream as deer came running through it. I was ready to pounce on one, when I glanced to my left and another Werewolf was standing there. I stopped croutching low for attack and turned to face the othere Werewolf. I tilted my head slightly and sniffed the air. Little drips of water splashed into the stream by my feet.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I stooped my head down, showing I was not intend on attacking. I was curious. Would she attack? Or be fine with my presence?  

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I also stooped my head low and took a step torwards him and stopped abruptly. I was not sure how he was going to react, with me, stepping closer to him. I took a few more steps our noses a few inches away from his. I just looked at him silently.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I took a few steps closer, and nudged the side of her snout with mine. She was safe, I could tell. I brushed by her, our sides touching. I dove into the stream. It wasn't deep for a Werewolf. The water rose to my mid-arm, causing my fur to turn totally black. I dipped my head down and drank some water. Before rising, I grabbed a passing fish and ate it whole. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
He brushed by me and dove into the stream. I turned around and dove into the stream again after him and I just looked up at him, my fur turing a now dark brown. I playfly splashed him and started leaping through the stream. I bowed my head down into the stream, lapping up water and huffed, satisfied. I looked at him again.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Do you guys know any apps?

latest videos