Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I looked at her as she softy whined. Perhaps she had gotten tired? I stopped walking, noticing she was perched on a small rock. I pounced onto a higher one. I never liked being looked down upon. I sat, stuck my chest out to show my role as the Alpha male, and gazed into the sunset. It was truly  beautiful. I looked down at her, the sunset beaming off of her brown fur. The sunset didn't seem to compare to her beauty. I looked back in the sky, watching the sun slowly go down, and the full moon approach the sky.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I continued looking into the now stary night sky. The moon glimmered off my baby blue eyes, and I brought my paw up to my face as to rub my eyes lightly. I leaped elegantly up on his rock and licked his cheek playfully. I leaped down, and started walking away, going home.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
She was tired, I could tell she was tired. She licked my cheek and walked away began to walk away. I ran back up to her, rubbed the side of her face with mine, then walked away. I hoped I would see her again, perhaps next time, not as Werewolves.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I continued walking and soon made ot out of theforest and back to my things, sitting untouched on the bench. I transformed back into my human form, fully clothed and I smiled softly, remembering the Alpha male. I bit my lip gently, picking up my bag and started walking home. My frieneds tried persuading me to come to their party but I was tired. I got home, showered and lay in my bed. His lingering scent stayed with me. I smiled. he smells amazing ..

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I reached the hidden house in the woods me and my pack shared. The rest of my crew was out at meeting. I had to stay back and guard our territory. The meeting wasn't that important anyway. I shifted back into my human form, and walked inside. Down the hallway, third door on the left, i walked into my room. I threw off my shirt, and tossed it in the hamper. Throwing myself onto the queen sized bed, my relaxed my tensed muscles. I thought about her for a while. I wondered what she looked like, how she acted, if she lied me. I eventually drifted off into a dream. She was there, of course. I awoke around two in the morning, got up and took a hot shower. It didn't take long before I was back in bed in my light grey sweat pants. I fell back asleep quickly, returning to my blissful dream.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning, my alarm clock was blaring from its spot on the dresser. I stopped it and got up, lazily. I stretched and yawned lightly. I got up and opened the curtains of my room, the sun shining straight through. I showered and dressed in denim jeans, a grey tank top, and my favorite light blue cardigan. I had my black convers on and curled my hair. I had grabbed my bag and headed to the coffee shop by my house. I went there everyday before school. I went inside, ordering a caramel mochioto and sitting down.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I awoke to the bright sun shinning in my eyes. I groaned and rolled over.
"Thank goodness it's Friday."
I stumbled out of bed, very hazy. I rubbed my eyes, regaining my senses. I stumbled on a few things, but made my way to the bathroom. I stretched. Splashing cold water in my face, I tried to perk myself up a bit. I dried off my face with a hand towel, and walked back into my room. I put on a navy blue tee, a pair of jeans, and zipped up my grey hoodie. I slipped on my black Nikes over my socks, and walked out the door.
"This is my last day in school. After this, I'm not going back."
I kept myself company.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
The lady had given me my carmel mochioto and I just sat down with it, reading a book for my class. I was quite zoned out in the book. My friend texted me. go out with me tonight! I shook my head sipping my drink.No . I wondered slightly off of my book, and glanced out the window by my tbabel. I wondered if I would ever find that Alpha male. There was something about him, that made me want to know more about him. I shurgged lightly and sipped my drink again. I could not help, but think about him. His scent would just stay rght in my mind. Like it was etched there forever.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I walked by the small coffee shop, and smelled fresh coffee. It smalled good, but I didn't want to stop in. I sulked my way into school, and opened my locker, grabbing my science book. I walked into the empty class, and set my books down on my desk. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. 
I could really use some sleep right now...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon I had finished my drink, paying for it and saying my goodbyes and gathering all my things. I started walking to school and came to the entrance here again, some people decided to stand right in the front, blocking everyone else off. I squeezed through and to my locker. Taking out my science book and walking into the class, sitting in the back again. I plugged in my left earphone and started humming softly to the music. My curls bouncing around my face, elegantly. My baby blue eyes scanned the room breifly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos