Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I looked at her as she softy whined. Perhaps she had gotten tired? I stopped walking, noticing she was perched on a small rock. I pounced onto a higher one. I never liked being looked down upon. I sat, stuck my chest out to show my role as the Alpha male, and gazed into the sunset. It was truly  beautiful. I looked down at her, the sunset beaming off of her brown fur. The sunset didn't seem to compare to her beauty. I looked back in the sky, watching the sun slowly go down, and the full moon approach the sky.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I continued looking into the now stary night sky. The moon glimmered off my baby blue eyes, and I brought my paw up to my face as to rub my eyes lightly. I leaped elegantly up on his rock and licked his cheek playfully. I leaped down, and started walking away, going home.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
She was tired, I could tell she was tired. She licked my cheek and walked away began to walk away. I ran back up to her, rubbed the side of her face with mine, then walked away. I hoped I would see her again, perhaps next time, not as Werewolves.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I continued walking and soon made ot out of theforest and back to my things, sitting untouched on the bench. I transformed back into my human form, fully clothed and I smiled softly, remembering the Alpha male. I bit my lip gently, picking up my bag and started walking home. My frieneds tried persuading me to come to their party but I was tired. I got home, showered and lay in my bed. His lingering scent stayed with me. I smiled. he smells amazing ..

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I reached the hidden house in the woods me and my pack shared. The rest of my crew was out at meeting. I had to stay back and guard our territory. The meeting wasn't that important anyway. I shifted back into my human form, and walked inside. Down the hallway, third door on the left, i walked into my room. I threw off my shirt, and tossed it in the hamper. Throwing myself onto the queen sized bed, my relaxed my tensed muscles. I thought about her for a while. I wondered what she looked like, how she acted, if she lied me. I eventually drifted off into a dream. She was there, of course. I awoke around two in the morning, got up and took a hot shower. It didn't take long before I was back in bed in my light grey sweat pants. I fell back asleep quickly, returning to my blissful dream.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning, my alarm clock was blaring from its spot on the dresser. I stopped it and got up, lazily. I stretched and yawned lightly. I got up and opened the curtains of my room, the sun shining straight through. I showered and dressed in denim jeans, a grey tank top, and my favorite light blue cardigan. I had my black convers on and curled my hair. I had grabbed my bag and headed to the coffee shop by my house. I went there everyday before school. I went inside, ordering a caramel mochioto and sitting down.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I awoke to the bright sun shinning in my eyes. I groaned and rolled over.
"Thank goodness it's Friday."
I stumbled out of bed, very hazy. I rubbed my eyes, regaining my senses. I stumbled on a few things, but made my way to the bathroom. I stretched. Splashing cold water in my face, I tried to perk myself up a bit. I dried off my face with a hand towel, and walked back into my room. I put on a navy blue tee, a pair of jeans, and zipped up my grey hoodie. I slipped on my black Nikes over my socks, and walked out the door.
"This is my last day in school. After this, I'm not going back."
I kept myself company.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
The lady had given me my carmel mochioto and I just sat down with it, reading a book for my class. I was quite zoned out in the book. My friend texted me. go out with me tonight! I shook my head sipping my drink.No . I wondered slightly off of my book, and glanced out the window by my tbabel. I wondered if I would ever find that Alpha male. There was something about him, that made me want to know more about him. I shurgged lightly and sipped my drink again. I could not help, but think about him. His scent would just stay rght in my mind. Like it was etched there forever.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I walked by the small coffee shop, and smelled fresh coffee. It smalled good, but I didn't want to stop in. I sulked my way into school, and opened my locker, grabbing my science book. I walked into the empty class, and set my books down on my desk. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. 
I could really use some sleep right now...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon I had finished my drink, paying for it and saying my goodbyes and gathering all my things. I started walking to school and came to the entrance here again, some people decided to stand right in the front, blocking everyone else off. I squeezed through and to my locker. Taking out my science book and walking into the class, sitting in the back again. I plugged in my left earphone and started humming softly to the music. My curls bouncing around my face, elegantly. My baby blue eyes scanned the room breifly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Making Friends

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Clingy Fraind

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who writes the articles ?

latest videos