Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I opened my eyes, rested my chin on my palm, and stared at the front of the class. The teacher sat there grading tests as students threw paper airplanes, spit spit wads, and passed notes. I didn't even bother asking for permission, I just walked out. The teacher didn't notice. I opened my locker and shoved the book in. Shutting it, I walked out the same door I did everyday at the same time. I got far into the forest, then morphed. I ran through the woods, sprinting toward my home. I was so tired. I began to slow to a walk, I was to tired to run.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I suddenly woke up from a slight nap, when a gust of air blew right past me, from someone who just left. It smelled amazing just like that Werewolf I saw yesterday. I sprinted up out of my seat and went to the door of the class, but whoever he was, left. I sighed lightly as the teacher noticed me up.# Sit please miss." I groaned lowly and sat down at my seat. I laid my face down again on my arm and drifted, slowly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I made it to my house, and walked back inside. It was warm inside. I went into my room and got back in my sweatpants. I threw off my jacket and shirt, dropping them on the floor. I crawled back under my blanket, shut the shades, and drifted back off into a deep slumber.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as the bell rang for the first class to be over, I left school and the campus and walked anywhere. I was upset with myself that I missed him. I sighed lightly as I continued walking and then ended up back home. I set my things down and went back outside and to the forest. I transformed and ran as fast as I could tosomewhere deep in the forest. The wind felt good in my fur.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I woke up earlier then expected. I stretched and yawned. I walked outside into the sun. A breeze blew by on my bare skin. I sat on the porch step, cracked my knuckles, and let the sun wam my skin.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had come to a waterfall that was beautiful and I trabfirmed into my human form and just admired the waterfall. I glanced around by the falls and saw a house. I started walking slowly to it , hoping no twigs broke under my foot. I peeked around a bush and just continued walking to it. I looked up, halfway to the house and saw a guy sitting outside. I stopped abruptly. I stayed frozen for a bit.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I heard her approach. I looked at her, making eye contact. I didn't know what to do at first... Her smell... It was her smell.
"Hi."

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When we made eye contact, I knew whk he was. All at once his smell flooded my mind and I blushed softly, staying where I was." Hello." He was the one with that smell of everything perfectly good in the world. I looked down.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to her. 
"So it was you, yesterday?"
She was beautiful. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When he got up and walked over to me, I just shook my head and looked at him." Yes. I see it was you , too?" He is so handsome .. I smiled sofly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

One word

latest videos