Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett opened his locker and began taking his textbooks, notebooks, pencils and other utilities that he would be needing for the next four periods before lunch. Closing his locker, he turned around and accidentally crashed into Anuhea, bringing the young girl down. "I'm sorry!"

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuheas cheeks turn dark red as she gets up " no its my fault i should have watched where im going sorry" she says as she put her hair in a pony tail and dusts her pants off " oh theres my locker" she says as she moves to the one next to Everett's and starts getting her textbooks a couple of notebooks and her pencil bag.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett became timid once more as people stared at the two. Oh God, just leave us alone, Everett mentally groaned but then placed a small smile on his lips. "I wasn't looking. I wanted to get breakfast before school started that I forgot this is a busy hallway."

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea slips her textbooks and her notebooks into her bag and smiles back at him " well then its both our faults" she says with a small laugh " here if ur hungery" she says as she passes him a burger with a bag of chips

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett takes the bag of delicious smelling food calmly, wanting to show that he wasn't desperate to eat. "Thanks," he murmurs and smiles at Anuhea. "I'm Everett."

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea smiles back and says " no problum and im Anuhea" seeing under his calm act that hes starving she gives him a bottle of soda to as she opens one of her own " if u ever need food ask me cause i have like a mini frige in my locker thanks to my cousin" she says

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett rose her eyebrows. "Then that mini fridge would be an extra mini fridge," Everett rubbed his neck at his horrible joke, feeling embarrassed. 

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea laughs alittle at the joke " yeah" she says with a mini smile " dont be embarrassed it was a good joke" she  whispers in to his ear ###### stand on her tipy toes to reach his ear

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett's cheeks were now a light rosy pink, luckily it was blended in with his light skin.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea relaxs back on her feet and blushs alittle then she sees those two people staring at them 'mind your own bizness' she thought to her self so she just ignores them and takes a sip of soda from her bottle

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I getting my period soon

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos