Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
The teacher comes up to my desk and takes my problums then says " ur excused" so she cleans up slips her notebook in her bag and goes to the library..... she walks to the back of the library but the fire escape and sits on the floor listening to give ur heart a break by demi lovato on her i pod and finishing her dawing

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett kept on typing away on his laptop as he chatted with his older sister who was in Europe for her honeymoon. 

Everett Allwright: How's the honeymoon going? I bet you're having an awesome time.

Florence Allwright-Edwards: Everything's going fine! We're at the beach right now. Don't ask me how I have internet connection.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea was in the middle of a sentence when the second piriod bell rane so she packed up and walked out of the library and to science class

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea was about to walk into the science lab when she saw that the had to ###### frogs she backed away from the door and went to study hall. 

when she got there she sat at the first empty table she saw and just sat there listening to music bored out of her mind 

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I was already in physics. It seems like we were going to an experiment with two different liquids, which seemed like mercury and.. melted bronze?

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
1 hour later...... Anuhea fell asleep on her table in study hall with her i pod dieing then she got rudly awaken but the 3 piriod bell so she groaned and turned off her i pod then got up and like a zombie walked to spanish class

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett stode to Latin, since it was the only class he actually liked. Walking in, he sat down next to a blonde haired girl since the tables had to be shared. The teacher walked in, and began writing down English words, but on the side the translation to Latin.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
As she walks into spanish class she sees a couple of boys lookin at her like she was a meal she smile at that as she took her seat next to this dude with brown hair cute alittle then the teacher walks in and gives us a peice of paper with spanish words on it we had to write the english translation for every one so Anuhea starts writing...

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
As Everett began writing down the words on a piece of notebook paper, the girl who sat next to him tapped his shoulder. He looked at her with a light questioning expression as the girl smiled. "If you don't mind, could you come over to my house so you could help me? I'm horrible at Latin and I've seen how could you are. Oh, and my name is Lara."

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Anuhea finishs first so she goes to the teacher and turns it in then the cuteish boy sitting next to her says " hey i was qondering it after school u could help me with this cause im not so good" " sure i can help," she says

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos