Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: i walk out out and sit on the front steps thinking about alot of things i just stare out into space

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett;

The bell rung for fifth period, which made me groan out loud. This school had short lunch and break time, and that's why I hated this place. I cleaned my mouth and stood up, throwing the plastic tray into the trash bin. 

Lara appeared at my side as we appeared in the hall, but suddenly held my hand as Anuhea appeared.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: i get up to go to the bathroom before class and i see lara holding everetts hand and for some reason she felt jelous but pushed that away and went to the bathroom and changed into the cloothes i had on this morning and went to music class smileing cause i love music class

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett;

"Well, this is my stop," Lara said as we stopped in front of math class. I smiled at her and nodded. "I'll see you at Bettie's Diner tonight at six?" She asked me and a light blush rose to her cheeks. I smiled again and nodded, which made her grin. "Bye," I murmured while waving her hand slightly and went inside of the classroom.

I began walking down the hallway once again until I finally found my geography class. Walking in, I plopped down onto a plastic chair and closed my eyes.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: i walk into music class and grab a guitar and a mic then wait for the teacher and the rest of the students as i wait i strum the guitar and sing catch me by demi lovato After i finished the song i hear people coming so i stop and wait when they walk in i she that austin is one of the students and i look away quickly and wait for the teacher to say something

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: " begin," the teacher says so i start playing we r young on the guitar " give me a second now i need to get my story streat my friends r in the bathroom getting higher then the empir state my lover hes waiting for me just across the bar," i sing

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett:
I continued on doing whatever the teacher had told us to do. I didn't remember what it was called, but it certainly involved all living beings. I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes, boredom clear on my face. Come on! I want to go home.

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: i stop singing at that point and focus on playing the guitar having so much funn then i stop and the teacher says " Bravo Ms.Lova Bravo indeed" i start to blush and smile " thank you" i say then the ending bell rings and i start to pack up and austin comes up to me when we r alone in the room and says " im sorry i shouldnt have did what i did plz forgive me" i look at the floor thinking " fine ur forgiven" i say with a tiny smile

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
ANUHEA: Austin walks me to the front door of the school and then says #### be right back so i just sit there waiting for Everett or Austin

Love Periods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Everett:

Lara held my hand as we walked down the hall, a couple of people staring at us, which made me self-conscious. We entered the large corridor, the school's front exit appearing. That is the escape to heaven!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

super1chat

super1chat

Geography game-moved

Geography game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!