Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so four friends who've known one other online for quite a while finally decide to #### ## #### life and plan on staying a couple of weeks in a cabin in the mountains, in the middle of no where. Soon after they get there though, a huge blizzard comes by and traps the four teenagers in the cabin, disabling any transportation or communication with anyone else. Then there's romance and drama and all that of course. :3

Do you wanna make our own forms or would you like one of us to make them for both of us?

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Eh, we can just make up our own forms.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Okays then.

Name: Kessaria 'Kes' Tokovitch
Personality: She's usually very kind, but she doesn't let herself get pushed around. She has trust issues though, because she's been made fun of ever since she went blind.
Looks: 
Her eyes are a bright icy blue color, but she keeps her eyes closed except for the times when she can see.
Other: Kessaria went blind five years ago, but sometimes she's able to get her vision back temporarily after terrible headaches.
Where as she is blind, Kessaria can actually get around easier then you'd think she could.
(I know that isn't real (at least I doubt it is) but it's a roleplay VuV)

Name: Kaito 'Kai' Brame
Personality: Kaito acts like a bit like a narcissist, but he's actually kind of insecure, and is also a bit of a perv. He loves attention and animals as well. He isn't very smart in most subjects, but is a genius when it comes to fixing technology or inventing things.
Looks: 
Other: ---

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lira Lupa
Personality: thoughtful, caring, optimistic. She loves to hang around with her friends, always seeming cheerful and hyper, almost everything makes her smile as long as its good.
Looks:
Other: She enjoys reading and cold weather. Lira never really had many friends at her school, instead she would spend her time with her nose in a book during school and chatting at home with her friends on the computer.

Name: Birch ( but goes by Ric )
Looks:
Others: Ric is an athletics person, always enjoying different sports, mainly swimming. He is friendly and smart after talking to him for a while, but he is completely shy, not speaking about himself much on the first meeting.

Okay, my brain is dead apparently when it comes to forms, I'll edit more onto them later.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lets wait till later tonight, I'm still trying to fix my forms xD

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kessaria smiled, stepping out of the car and sighing as she felt the mountain air. "You sure you don't want me to come in with you?" the brunette behind her asked, looking at Kessaria worriedly. "I'll be fine Mum... the door's right in front of me, right?" The older women just sighed,
"Yes, now be careful Kes, and just give ## # #### ## ### #### ## to pick you up early"
"Don't worry Mum!"
Kessaria's mother just sighed, about to speak again before her daughter cut her off, "By Mum!" she spoke before grabbing her suitcase and opening the door in front of her. Kes sighed, closing the door behind her and shaking her head at her mother before reaching over to the right and quickly finding the keys there, "Just where he said they would be." she muttered, speaking about the owner who they were borrowing the cabin from. Putting the keys back, Kessaria began to walk around, trying to figure out where things were before any of the others got there.

Kaito stretched, grabbing an old backpack which looked as if it was about to rip from the passengers seat of the car before stepping out and locking it up. He began to hum softly to himself as he walked to the front door and opened it, "O~i, is anyone here yet?" he yelled, slamming the door behind him. "I-I am." Kessaria spoke from the doorway of one of the two rooms, her voice catching as she did so. "Kes!.... man, you're cuter in person then video" he spoke, talking about the many ##### ##### the four friends would have. The green haired sixteen year old just laughed, "Thank you? It's nice to finally me you. To be honest, I didn't expect your personality to be the same as it was during the chats- obviously it is the same though" she spoke with a smile. Kaito raised an eyebrow before responding with, "Yeah, a lot of people are surprised at my awesomeness" Kessaria just laughed and shook her head as she headed to the kitchen for a cup of water.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ear as she shifted her bag, watching as her dad's car drove off. She turned back to the cabin, smiling to herself as she looked at it for a moment before starting to walk to the door. She opened it, noticing it was already unlocked, which meant someone else was already there. She peeked inside, looking at the two already inside with a smile, walking inside and shutting the door softly behind her.

( My guy is going to be late xD )

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kessaria came out of the kitchen, "Hello Lira" she spoke with a smile. Kaito came out of the guys' room, "Lira!" he shouted, grinning as he practically glomped her.

(WB ^^; )

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira caught her balance just as Kaito glomped her, " Hey." she said with a smile, returning the others hug and giving a small wave to Kes. She took a small step back after she was finally released from the others hug, " Its great to see you guys." she said.  She glanced around once more, " Ric isn't here yet?" she asked, though she knew the answer. Ever since they became friends he was always the one that was late for anything.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"RainingKnote" wrote:

Lira caught her balance just as Kaito glomped her, " Hey." she said with a smile, returning the others hug and giving a small wave to Kes. She took a small step back after she was finally released from the others hug, " Its great to see you guys." she said.  She glanced around once more, " Ric isn't here yet?" she asked, though she knew the answer. Ever since they became friends he was always the one that was late for anything.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Frozen or Malificent?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos