Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito stared at her for a second, thinking about it as he glared slightly at the other. "..No....  I'm not going to say I'm gullible- because I'm not" he spoke, crossing his arms.

Kes smiled at Ric before turning and wincing, beginning to walk towards the door. She opened the door and quickly walked towards the bathroom, groaning as she rinsed her hands off in the water. She grabbed the peroxide  from under the sink and began to clean her cuts, wincing every few seconds- she could never handle pain all that well.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira smiled lightly, " Then I guess you aren't then." she said softly, smiling as she looked at the fire for a moment, before glancing at the others as they came back. "Welcome back." she said with a smile.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito immediately grinned, "I'm glad you've finally realized that." he spoke before greeting the other two with a 'hey'.
Kes came out of the bathroom after fixing herself up went to the room to change. A couple minutes later she came out and plopped in front of the fire, "'S co~ld" she groaned, rubbing her arms.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira had added a few more logs, the fire starting to rise back up as she did so, sending its light flickering throughout the room. She glanced at Kes for a moment, " It will warm up eventually." she said, making her way back to her own spot.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"It needs to hurry up and get though~" Kes spoke, yawning as she finished her sentence.

Kaito yawned as well, "Why it that when one person yawns, suddenly everyone does?" he thought aloud, staring into the fire with a sleepy expression on his face.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I'm running out of outfits!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos