Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Lira? What happened?" Kes asked worriedly, brushing her fingers over the others arm to confirm where the other was.
Kaito just grinned happily, "It was necessary, yes, and don't worry, no one could stay mad at me for long." the brunette spoke, half joking. He slid off of the rock and went under the water, soon behind Kessaria. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lent down, rubbing his cheek against Kes', "Besides, pretty Kes here still loves me~" he spoke, grinning as he successfully turned the younger a bright shade of red, "W-w-what a-are you do-doing!?" she squealed in embarrassment.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"Come on, leave her alone Kaito." Ric said from where he was standing in the cold water. Lira didn't say anything, moving back a little, though gave a small nod in agreement with Ric. " Your just ruining the mood." she muttered, cold eyes staring at Kaito, though Ric's seemed even colder.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Come on guys, I'm just messing around. Besides, unlike grumpy Lira, Kes doesn't mind my messing around." Kaito spoke, still holding onto Kes who was trying to subtly wiggle out from his arms. "W-well, Kaito, I'd-" Being the oblivious guy he was, Kaito placed a kiss on the younger's cheek a squeezed her once more before finally letting go and moving over a bit, wedging himself in a small underwater ditch and getting comfortable. Kes sighed in relief, catching Kaito's attention, "Something wrong Kes?" he asked, "Uh.. no..." Kes replied, giving him a shaky smile before beginning to swim around slowly, easily forgetting the slightly.. embarrassing scene right before.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira glanced between the two for a moment before she made her way out of the water, climbing back onto shore as she grabbed the towel she had brought, shivering lightly from the cold. She dried off a little before slipping her shoes back on, " I'm going back to the house." she said for the others to hear, not looking back as she started to walk. For some reason she felt angry at Kaito, but it wasn't because of the accident with her.
Ric watched as Lira left for a moment before sighing softly, swimming around a little to not feel the cold as much, keeping warm by moving. He would let the river carry him down ways a bit before slowly making his way back up towards the others and then repeating the process more and more.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito watched Lira leave, 'hm'ing to himself before grinning. To be honest, where as he found Kes attractive (then again he found just about all females attractive) he found Lira slightly more.. intriguing.. like someone he might actually... Kaito swallowed, blinking a couple of times, nonono, he couldn't like Lira any more then any other girl, if he did then he might have to actually tell her and, on the off chance she actually liked him back (and even Kaito found himself unlike-able at times) then he'd have to get serious... the brunette just dunked his head under the water, trying to wash away all of the weird thoughts he was having and headed out of the water. "Must be the temperature" he muttered to himself, noticing that if forgot to bring a towel. "Uh... I'm going to go back too, I think the cold is affecting me." Kaito muttered the last part before taking his glasses off of the ground and putting them on, then shaking his hair slightly as he headed back.
Just as she pulled back up out of the water, Kes heard Kaito head off. She was about to shout a 'see you in a little bit' when she felt the beginnings of a headache come on. She began to rub her temples and headed to the nearby rock, taking deep breaths as the pain gradually began to get more intense.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira had made it back to the house only in a few minutes, quickly changing out of her wet clothing and into some dry ones, slipping into a longed sleeved shirt and a pair of pajama pants, not planning on leaving the house for a while. She slipped on a pair of socks before making her way back inside the living room to check on the fire. She placed a few more logs into the fire that started to roar up again, turning some over with the fireplace tools before just sitting back on the floor cross legged, her back to the rest of the room as she watched the fire for a long time.
Ric was making one his fourth trip back up the river with his going back and forth with the current, his eyes going to Kes, " Are you alright?" he asked, raising his voice just a little so she could hear him from where he was, still a little ways off.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I'm ###### Kaito shouted jokingly with a grin. He didn't bother waiting for Lira to say anything though, and headed into the room he was sharing with Ric, quickly changing into a dry pair of  black sweatpants and a pink t-shirt- he happened to actually like the color, even if some guys would pick on him for wearing it. After changing, he went into the kitchen and was about to pull out a soda when he spotted some drinks.... some drinks that teenagers weren't supposed to drink... Kaito just grinned  as he continued with his task and took a Dr. Pepper out, they could all mess around later. He began drinking it as he came over next to Lira and plopped on the ground, not saying anything and just staring into the fire.

"I-I'm fine, just.. give me a minute..." Kessaria spoke, squeezing her eyes closed and forcing herself not to cry. She just had to get through this and the pain would go away, then she would be able to see for a bit, something she had been desperately wanting since she got here. A few tears sneaked out, but Kes just ignored them and began to try and control her breathing once more. After a second of even more intense pain, Kes suddenly let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in and let her breathing get back to normal, the pain slowly going away but leaving her eyes squeezed shut. After about another minute or so the pain was completely gone and she rubbed her closed eyes, then began to slowly open then as to get used to the brightness. She blinked a few times to get used to her eyes being open before looking to Ric, "See, I'm fine now" she spoke with a soft smile.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira hadn't even payed attention to Kaito when he had come into the room, only seeming to notice him after a few minutes of him sitting beside her. She watched the fire for a little bit longer, watching the logs move a little as ones from before turned to hot coals, helping fuel the fire that was keeping the house warm. " .....Sorry about slapping your earlier." she said, not sure why she was apologizing, he completely deserved it.
Ric looked at her for a moment, a little disbelieving before he just gave a small smile, " Okay, if you say so." he said for a moment, brushing aside stray strands of hair. He looked around for a moment before he looked back at Kes, " We should probably start heading back, its getting colder."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito glanced at her for a second before looking down and picking at his pants, "I-It's okay, I deserved it.." he grumbled, not used to saying anything like that. "But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it again." he quickly added, looking at her with a grin before taking another drink of his soda.

"Hm~" Kes slipped off of the rock and swam under the water, smiling as she opened her eyes under it. She popped up on the edge and pulled herself up, grabbing the towel she had brought, wrapping it around her shoulders. Kes unintentionally began staring at Ric for a few seconds before quickly looking away and pulling the hair-tie off of her wrist, pulling her wet hair into a ponytail as she began to happily look around for the first time.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
" Just don't sneak up behind me.." she muttered at first, " And you can expect another slap if you do try it anyways." she said, watching the fire for a long moment before she glanced over at Kaito fora  second before looking back at the fire. After a moment she placed another log in the fire before standing up and moving to sit on the couch, which she found to be more comfortable than the hard floor.

Ric made his way out of the water. He hadn't brought a towel, not expecting to have been in the water anyways. He trudged out of the water, wet shoes and all. He just sighed lightly and shrugged a little before he made a quick motion of taking off his shirt and ringing out the damp piece ## ########.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos