Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"You're really missin' out!" Kaito spoke as he moved the table over.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. what.. what happened?" Kes asked, turning towards him. 

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"I don't think I would be missing out on much." Lira grinned, setting up the game as she reached the living room again. After she got it set up, she motioned for Kaito to go first as she spun the spinner, watching as it stopped.

Ric shrugged slightly, "Mom finally had it and left. I had to go out searching for her most of last night before I took her to my aunts. Then had to go home and check on my dad. I don't think I had ever seen him so mad at himself before."

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
~Time skip~
"Ah... Lira.... nevermind..." Kaito was loosing his balance, but somehow managed not to fall.

"I've never had to go through stuff like that before... my parents split when I was really young.. I'm really sorry you have to go through stuff like like, I wish there was something I could do.." Kes spoke sadly.

(Yeah, I guess it time skipped with Kaito and Lira but not with Ric and Kes. xD)

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira's eyes went to the other for a moment, not willing to give up on the game just yet. It was her move, only a little change, but it could also mean they both topple to the ground. She thought for a moment, carefully considering which way would be best to move to not loose her balance. The most uncomfortable thing about the entire game so far was that in the end their faces were close together, causing Lira to have a slight hint of pink to her cheeks. She finally was able to move, nearly loosing her balance. " Okay, your turn." she said, not realizing how much closer they had gotten after her last move, her hair falling over her face as she turned to look at the other, knowing that in this next move one of them was going to cause the both to fall over. " Your not going to give up are you." she said with a grin on her face.

Ric glanced at Kes for a moment before he glanced back out among the trees. " Its getting late. We should start to head back." he whispered, already starting to decline from the tree.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito gave a half grin, "Of course not" he spoke, already knowing that as soon as he moved even an inch he would end up falling. He picked his hand up and, just as he predicted, fell over, causing Lira to fall as well, only onto his arm. Kaito winced slightly, his body having gotten used to the one position, but then grinned over at Lira.

Kes 'hm'd before she began to climb down from the tree, jumping onto the ground as she got close to the bottom. "Hopefully Kaito hasn't managed to get Lira to kill him by now.." she spoke, heading back, glad they were already pretty close.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira laughed lightly, " Looks like I win." she smiled, glancing at him for a moment before she blushed lightly as she realized she was in his arms. She moved away a little, sitting back on the floor for a moment as she glanced back at him, " You should have just given up."

Ric nodded lightly, " Yeah. Though Lira is still best friends with Kaito even if she doesn't like the things he does." he said, walking beside Kes.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito stayed laying on the floor, "But if I had given up then we wouldn't have fallen down, that's the best part of Twister!" he spoke with a small laugh.

Kes smiled, "I'm pretty sure Kaito knows that. Which is probably why he doesn't think much before doing things." she spoke, shaking her head softly.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira smiled, looking at him for a moment. "Should we play another round?" she asked, glancing at the clock on the wall for a moment. " The others will probably be back soon now, it is getting late." she said, a small shiver going down her spin. She glanced at the fire, which needed to be taken care of and more logs added to it. The game had taken longer than she thought it would.

Ric nodded, " Yeah, I guess your right." he said, smiling as he glanced at her from the side before looking ahead. " Maybe we should wait a little longer, give him a little more time to fix whatever he has done wrong already."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito yawned and stretched, sitting up as he did so. "Naw, I'm kind of achy, you wanna play 21 Questions though?" he asked with a smile.

"M'kay. "Kes spoke, "What should we do in the mean time though?"

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira smiled, " Alright. Let me check the fire first, could you get me something to drink?" she asked, standing up and moving to the fire to check on it. She moved the coals around with the fire tools before she placed a few more logs on top of them.

Ric thought for a long moment before he glanced at her, " Lets just walk around, the place is beautiful." he said with a smile.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos