Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"M'kay" Kaito spoke, jumping up and heading into the kitchen. Leaning down, he grabbed two more cans of soda and returned to the living room, "You want Dr. Pepper or Root Beer?# he asked, holding both out to Lira.

Kes nodded happily, "Okay."

(Oh god!!! TnT I can't think of anything for this. Nothing at all. My mind in completely blank. X'C )

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"Root Beer.# Lira said as she put another log in, watching as it was engulfed in flames before she stood up and turned around, taking the soda she wanted before going to sit down on the sofa. She opened the soda, taking a sip before placing it on the table beside the sofa, glancing at Kaito for a moment. " You can ask the first questions." she said.

Ric walked around with Kes, looking at the scenery for a while, " I've never been to a place like this before.."

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito handed Lira the soda before opening his own and taking a large gulp, "Well.... what kind of games do you like?" he asked, sitting on the floor against the couch and making himself comfortable.

"Me either, I don't really go that far away from home often. I've gone to the beach a couple of times, but that's it." Kes spoke, stretching as she finished.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira thought on this for a moment before speaking, " Mostly strategy." she said, glancing at him for a moment. " Its fun to think of the different ways to get the same thing done." she spoke, pulling her feet up onto the sofa, glancing at him, " What about you?"

"Yeah. Its great though, to be here." Ric said. (WB)

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito immediately answered, "Racing and fighting, but I'll play pretty much anything" After thinking for a minute or so, Kaito came up with another question, "How many boyfriends have you had?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah." Kes agreed, turning to look at Ric for a second, "So.. uh... what kind of people do you usually hang out with?"

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira took another sip of her drink as he answered, placing it back down as he asked his next question. " Three." she said, looking at him, " None of them were right though. They didn't care about anyone but themselves." she said."What about you, how many girls have you actually been serious about?" she asked.

" Mostly the people on my team. I hung out with a lot of different people really, but none of them were real friends." Ric said thoughtfully.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Eh... serious.." Kaito muttered, a thoughtful look on his face. "Well... there was this one girl... but it didn't work out, we ended up moving and just sort of drifted apart." he spoke,  "But it was probably for the best, you see, she didn't like cats, so I'm sure we would have ended up breaking up sooner or later." he said with a smile. "I have another question, if you woke up and were a guy, what would you do?"

"Why do you say that?" Kes asked with a small frown.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
" So if someone doesn't like cats, you aren't going to get along with them for long?" Lira asked, answering his question as well, " I don't know to be honest." she said thoughtfully. " Never really thought of it. She glanced at him for a moment, the fire the only light in the room at the moment. It had gotten darker and now slim shadows were dancing around the walls.

"I never talked to them as much. I just went along with what they said or did. I wish I hadn't though." Ric said, glancing at her, " What about you?"

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Nope, I mean, I don't see how you can't just adore the furry little things!" Kaito spoke seriously, shaking his head slightly. "Well that's not an answer. How abou~t... what do you want to do the most right now?"

"I see.. well... I don't actually have many friends... for the most part I just hang out with my older sister. She's only two years older then me, but people are surprised that we get along sometimes." Kes spoke.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira chuckled lightly, " I guess your right. They are adorable after all." she said softly, taking in his new question for a moment. She thought for a second longer before looking at him, " You want a truthful answer?" she asked. Though she knew he would say yes, debating in her head what to say. After a moment of thinking, she muttered, "Kiss you."

"That's great you have a relationship like that with your sister. Not many people do, that's why they are surprised I bet." Ric said as he stopped walking for a moment to tie his shoelace, which he had almost tripped over a few times already.

( My brain is dead, can't you tell xD )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos