Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito just stared at Lira for a second before he let a small smile on his face and moved, leaving his lips right in front of Lira's, "Well then by all means, go right ahead" he spoke. "I guess you're right, but I don't know, it's just always seemed natural to me." Kes spoke, stopping next to Ric.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira looked at Kaito for a moment, only having been this close during the twister game. She paused a moment before grinned, " I was just joking ### #####.# she said, " You wish I would kiss you, don't you?"

"To some people it does." Ric said as he glanced at the sky, " Its getting darker. We should start to head back, guess we have given them enough time."

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito pouted, "Tease" he grumbled .

"Okay~" Kes replied, turning back and beginning to head back with Ric.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira laughed lightly, " You make it to easy." she said, looking at him with a smile. She leaned forward slightly, giving him a small kiss on his cheek before standing to go check the fire. " Your to gullible. " she said softly as she watched the fire after checking it.

Ric looked ahead, unable to think of anything else to say,

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I am not gullible." Kaito muttered, his grumpy mood suddenly going away after she kissed him, but still trying to keep his unhappy expression on.

Kes was about to speak when she suddenly fell, tripping over a stray rock and landing on her hands and knees. "Ow!" Kes quickly turned, lightly patting her hands together and taking the dirt off, trying to not hurt her hands more in the process. She did the same to her knees, wincing as she saw blood- something she wasn't to fond of.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira glanced back at him for a moment with a grin, " Yes you are. Admit it." She said, walking back over and sitting down beside him. She took another sip of her drink, glancing at the clock on the wall.

" Are you okay?" Ric asked, looking at her knees for a moment, also seeing the blood. " Can you still walk?" he asked.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I am not gullible!" Kaito spoke, crossing his arms like a child.

"I'm fine.." Kes grumbled, standing up shakily. She took a step, wobbling slightly but managing to walk.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira leaned close, " Yes you are, admit it Kaito, your completely gullible." she smiled.

"Are you sure?" Ric asked, a little bit worried.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I am not gullible, Lira, and I will never say that I am" Kaito muttered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, see?" Kes spoke with a smile, turning towards him with her hands on her hips.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

Lira just smiled, " come on, just admit it, if you do I'll....complete one wish for you." she said with a smile as she sat beside him.

Ric smiles softly, " Okay...if you say so." he said lightly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

8 year old boy likes me

whats ur nickname ?

whats ur nickname ?

8 year old boy likes me

latest videos