Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's Private Rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew laughed "Ha you two? With seniors please. What more do you need Ashley when you have me right here" he smiled. He was always a flirt with Ashley, but he didn't know what way she took it. As. Ariana looked at Nick." You're just jealous because I probably can get a senior boyfriend " she smirked.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled and blushed at drew "well i guess your right but i mean your obviously a child like I need a man drew not a child' she winked at him 

Nick laughed "sure you can ari i mean honestly i could probably get a senior boy friend before you got one"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ouch that hurt Ash" Drew said putting his hand on his heart. "I'm heart broken now" he smirked. "So you admit it? You roll the other way.. explains so much" Ariana laughed. She blushed and looked down.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled "oh drew you know im just joking with you. You are just amazing drew i hope you know that "

Nick laughed "oh yea didnt you know that me and parker evans are boyfriends like i thought you knew"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled. "I know I am" he laughed. The bus got there and he stopped on and sat down. He patted the seat next to him telling Ashley to sit next to him. Ariana laughed as she got on the bus. She sat down. "So if I were to kiss you right now, you wouldn't feel a thing" she raised an eyebrow smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled and sat down next to drew "why thank you your so kind drew" she laughed "ok so what does your schedule look like

Nick smiled and raised his eyebrow "oh no of course not i am totally in love with parker"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew took out his schedule and gave it to Ashley. "Do we have classes together? " he asked. Ariana laughed. "You're such a dork" she smiled. She actually liked Nick more than just a friend, but they were too close she wouldn't think there was a slight chance.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
ashley's face like lit up "oh my god drew we have the exact same schedule and i know ari has the same the 3 of us have all the same exact classes this is gonna be great" she hugged him

Nick smiled at her "you know you love me just admit it right now"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled and hugged Ashley back. "Ha this is going to be the best year." He looked at Ashley smiling. Ariana laughed. "I think you have it wrong boy, you love me and you know it " she smiled at him.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smirked "expcet for the fact that the seniors arw gonna beat up you and nick"

Nick smiled "yea honestly your right"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz